What's new
Will there be a way to program these modules on other programmers or will it ONLY work with the TL86?

for now we only consider TL86_PLUS as it's super easy to find, it's cheap, it's available and works well. Of course we will provide pinout so to anyone can use another programmer.

Which other one did you have in mind?

shut up and take my money!!

yes i will indeed take one of these, possibly even 2

Those flashes have capacity of 256Mbit, 512Mbit and 1Gbit, so they can hold the whole library. An adapter could be made but I'm not sure if Xeltec or others would accept it. Many of these programmers have a small Dallas security chip implemented in their adapters. On the other hand, is that pinout homogeneous among other programmers?

I didn't realize you were using flashes that large. I know I use generic adapters in my programmer all the time but I'm not sure if something special would be required for what you're using.

Attachments

• 7C933E49-5C4A-4907-A0B2-283830446D94.jpeg
    7C933E49-5C4A-4907-A0B2-283830446D94.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 156
does your programmer support 28gl01 flash memories?

As I said, the plan is that you would need for this multi and some other cool ones to come to have a TL86_PLUS.

are their any donor boards that are not compatible?
Not that I'm aware of, the popular choice for conversions (Splatterhouse) has always been Galaga 88.
But that was based on price/popularity/availability of the PCB.

Of course, I'm interested in one of these when it's available

So, The Galaga88 game is the best donor?

I need to search for a donor PCB, as I don't have any game for This system, so if someone around is selling, please let me know

Last edited:
Back