What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't make it day 1, I will wait, had to wait as well for GDEMU, Phoebe and PS-IO...

But of course I want this in the first batch as well :P
If I don't make the 1st tun, i'll perfectly wait my turn, yet a lot of scalpers ruined the last PS-IO batch, causing a lot of real users (not profit gaining only ones) to miss out on, which I cannot see this happening with this project when it's officially released.

Also, i'm not a fan of PS-IO's current ordering system (supposed to improve soon with mass producing) yet people complain over GDEMU, which imo, is not that bad to get one, if you keep up with the updates.

1 mvs please

475182197.gif
@aha2940, Of course... not ;)

At least I got in on Page one for the F3 multi...

I've got about 120 MVS carts to keep me going in the meantime & 5 * MV1's, 4 * MV4's and an MV2.

20170430_233455 (Large).jpg
Or you can Sell them to me since you are not going to be needing them with the multi and all :D

I will be selling most of them once I've got the multi - I need the space for storing my other PCB's (Lindbergh, RingEdge, TX3, F3, G-net) that are currently in piles all over the garage.

I've got about 120 MVS carts to keep me going in the meantime & 5 * MV1's, 4 * MV4's and an MV2.

I Want the CPS2 PCB's! How much do they cost? :D ;)

can I call dibs if you have a pochi and nyaa!?

Definitely keen on one for AES :)

Originally found out about this while doing some research into the neosd, so super happy I didn't pull the trigger like the impulse buyer I am! :thumbsup:

Like others, I am so glad that I held off on the "other guy's cart". This will be worth the wait. I already sold my Pulstar and Sengoku 2 MVS carts to pay for the DS Multi...with change left over for beer. Lol

Keen on 1 x Aes cart please book me in

Last edited:
Like others, I am so glad that I held off on the "other guy's cart". This will be worth the wait. I already sold my Pulstar and Sengoku 2 MVS carts to pay for the DS Multi...with change left over for beer. Lol
Just be sure to lock up the cash until the cart comes out. I've already had to replenish my stash twice now!

:D

Oof Guess I should have posted in here the day I made my account cause I definitely need that MVS cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back