What's new
if the eprom in the cart M27C160, you need to flip the jumper just above the eprom so the cart will accept 4MB M27C322s

I think part of my confusion, is that my cart eprom is ic11. Does anyone know if there are any difference between cart revision?

I think part of my confusion, is that my cart eprom is ic11. Does anyone know if there are any difference between cart revision?
Got a picture of your cart PCB so we can take a look ?

I'm to lazy to dig up version 841-0007C-01 (IC22) from under the stair. Version 841-0007C-02 (IC11) also has the green jumper wire you sometime see on these board.
https://klovimg.com/image/Hkze9
https://klovimg.com/image/HkVKp

They also have the same date code on boot 000224
Looking at IC11 from a copy of MVC2 it seems to basically be the same as IC22, if you have a spare M27C322 swap it out and see if it works. Not sure how the copy protection stuff differs from these carts.

I have both of these patches in NetBoot bin format on my PiForce.
I can re-link/re-upload them here tonight if you still need them.

Yes please. Netboot is my setup for Naomi also, so that would be perfect.

Did anyone do an unlock patch for Capcom vs SNK 1 also? That game has a similar locked character/game option setup.

Personally I'd be more interested in 2000 Pro... What do you think?
I've got 35$ Paypal donation ready to roll today if you can hook it up, I suspect others might also be inclined to give. :)

Personally I'd be more interested in 2000 Pro... What do you think?
I've got 35$ Paypal donation ready to roll today if you can hook it up, I suspect others might also be inclined to give. :)
but does 2000 Pro have any unlocks ? there is no password entry in test mode.
I'd guess, request was about 2000 ver, while later Japan-only 2000 Pro ver have everything already unlocked ?

I'd guess, request was about 2000 ver, while later Japan-only 2000 Pro ver have everything already unlocked ?
Oh, you know I've actually never really played the Pro version.
If Pro is already unlocked it would be a waste of time to patch the vanilla version.

Please unlock 2000 if possible. I don't remember there even being a competitive scene for Pro. I've never seen it in an arcade before, only on console. Was surprised to find that version on the multi.

Willing to donate as well.

but Pro is Jap-only, and if I not mistaken will hang at some point if patched region byte and then boot as US/Export.
regular 2000 ver might be interesting to some people as an English ver ?

Back