What's new
My HAS has cleared customs and is finally on its way. The weather on the East Coast probably won't help any, but hopefully I'll have it next week.

My HAS has cleared customs and is finally on its way. The weather on the East Coast probably won't help any, but hopefully I'll have it next week.
Darn mine still in customs. Again not RGB's fault, this is on the customs office.

Darn mine still in customs. Again not RGB's fault, this is on the customs office.
Probably shouldn't have put that big decal on the box that said SUPERGUN, makes customs nervous. ;)

International shipping is always a dice roll. I'm about to drop off a stack of packages for overseas myself, and I never quite relax until I know they've all made it.

Or the customs snatched the package for some after hours Armed Police Batrider action.

@cwx2, I've just sent you a PM :)

International shipping is always a dice roll. I'm about to drop off a stack of packages for overseas myself, and I never quite relax until I know they've all made it.
^ This. When I almost reach the end of stock and there are packages that are still on their way to buyers, I always set a few spare devices aside, just in case I need to ship a replacement.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to place an order for 1 HAS supergun, along with 2 Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converters, 1 CPS1 kick harness, and 1 CPS2 kick harness. Thanks!

Just stumbled across this today. Beautiful work. Look forward to the next run.

@rpg are you still making/taking orders?
I would love to get one if you are.

Let me know!

Thanks.

Undamned referred me to here when I inquired about decent superguns and the sync features have sold me. I too would be interested in a HAS with 2 Saturn adapters and cps1/2 kick harnesses if they are available. Thanks!

If you're getting a list going for those units I'd love to be on it... I'm a patient person :)

I recently picked up a power supply from TwistedQuarter in prep for more coming in. :) Interestingly, the EU SuzoHapp link for the same power supply that has been shared in this thread no longer works.

Guys, thank you for interest. All units are on hold. I plan a smaller run (~10 units) in around 2 months.
I'm in for a second supergun as I'm extremely happy with the first HAS supergun. Your product is top notch. Just one thing that I am running only CPS3 and Neogeo board, it would be nice to have those laptop powersupply as an option so that I don't have to use a proper arcade PSU which looks like some frankeinstein setup on my desk. It would be also super easy for me to bring my board around for tournament use. Also would you consider integrated Marq's CPS2 AV into next version of HAS?

Thank you for kind words. To answer your questions:
Just one thing that I am running only CPS3 and Neogeo board, it would be nice to have those laptop powersupply as an option so that I don't have to use a proper arcade PSU which looks like some frankeinstein setup on my desk. It would be also super easy for me to bring my board around for tournament use.
If you find a suitable PSU (at least 4A on the +5V line and 1.5-2A on the +12V) then I can help you with adapting the plug so that it can be connected to HAS, or build an adapter.

Also would you consider integrated Marq's CPS2 AV into next version of HAS?
The CPS2 digital AV interface is installed in the actual CPS2 A board, not in the supergun.

@RGB
I just bought a Bang & Olufsen CRT tv with Scart. Do you happen to sell any Scart cable for HAS supergun?
This SCART cable works great with the HAS:https://retro-access.com/collection...-stereo-rgb-scart-lead-for-rgb-upgrade-boards
It looks like they ran out of stock for the cable... I've searched around but it seems there is no other store selling this cable as well
the cables are handmade and she opens up stock every morning at 7am. Once enough cables are sold, they all show "out of stock" until the next day. I also think she might have taken a vacation over the holiday. Just check back, they're great cables.
I got the cable as you suggested from Retro Access today. Upon hooking up to HAS Supergun and Scart side to my B&O MX7000, nothing shows up. Just black screen. I've thought it might be my CPS3 acting up, then I try to hook up to my Neogeo MVS board ---> same result, black screen. You guys can check video here

I don't know what's wrong? is it cable issue? or is that i get wrong cable? I know that this is a Coax Cable version with 3.5mm Audio jack at the DIN end.
Anyone have any idea?

Looks like the same issue as described earlier in this thread - Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

Edit: I've just watched the video. Did you try to connect the Scart cable to the other TV Scart socket? Very often only one socket accepts RGB+Sync, the other socket takes composite video/s-video.

Last edited:
i use the HAS with the same RGB cable and with a MX7000 and it works perfectly

did you try with another RGB SCART source?

are you sure you are selection the correct input in the remote? (probably a stupid question) :)

Yup, I am pretty sure that I've selected correct input using remote control. Please check the new video here

Should I contact Retro Access to see if I can get a replacement ?

Last edited:
Edit: I've just watched the video. Did you try to connect the Scart cable to the other TV Scart socket? Very often only one socket accepts RGB+Sync, the other socket takes composite video/s-video.
On my B&O MX7000, only first AV1 Scart port seems to work. The second AV2 Scart port does not allow me to display any picture at all. Also on my tv, it has dedicated S-Video DIN port.

I got the cable as you suggested from Retro Access today. Upon hooking up to HAS Supergun and Scart side to my B&O MX7000, nothing shows up. Just black screen. I've thought it might be my CPS3 acting up, then I try to hook up to my Neogeo MVS board ---> same result, black screen. You guys can check video here
/video
I don't know what's wrong? is it cable issue? or is that i get wrong cable? I know that this is a Coax Cable version with 3.5mm Audio jack at the DIN end.
Anyone have any idea?
You need to get this one.

Make sure they don't send you a Dreamcast variant since they look alike (according to the site) otherwise you'll be sending it back and forth until you get the right one.

Then get this or this.

The one I linked above is the wire I use with my HAS V3.1 and PVMs; I also have two of those breakout cables and they work fine.

Back