What's new
Just found an email in my spam folder that there is an issue with the sync wirh the old has. Is that also a thing with other superguns? I have a Arcadforge Mark Strike and mk30 adcap? how can ixtest that? thanks!

HAS can get more awesome if you own a set of Panzer wireless panel or built a set of panzer clone wireless:)..thanks to my fellow arcade-project for selling me the wireless kit:)

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    835.6 KB · Views: 284
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    622.3 KB · Views: 242
@nio, I really don't know about those two. Sent you a PM.

@SNK-NEO-GEO, that's really cool :) btw, have you left the blue protective film on HAS on purpose?

HAS can get more awesome if you own a set of Panzer wireless panel or built a set of panzer clone wireless:)..thanks to my fellow arcade-project for selling me the wireless kit:)
Now I am completely jealous of that wireless setup :D Looking good!!!!!!

I didn't receive the email about the sync. If it went to my junk mail then it was deleted automatically after three days. Can you resend it or PM me the contents? Don't want to miss anything.

What is this wizardry?!!
wireless HAS.. I have the MK30 and Panzer wireless. a member was selling the wireless kit only.. I was looking for a set way back but the Panzer creator did not sell the wireless kit separately at that time..He buys the wireless kit from a source which I think is in Europe.. i plugged in the two pieces of the wireless kit that you see there to the HAS and my Panzers work so making the HAS wireless. These wireless kit are great because I do not notice lag at all..

I didn't receive the email about the sync. If it went to my junk mail then it was deleted automatically after three days. Can you resend it or PM me the contents? Don't want to miss anything.
I also didn't receive an email. I have the last two models of the HAS units. Eventually I will be requiring another one!

What is this wizardry?!!
wireless HAS.. I have the MK30 and Panzer wireless. a member was selling the wireless kit only.. I was looking for a set way back but the Panzer creator did not sell the wireless kit separately at that time..He buys the wireless kit from a source which I think is in Europe.. i plugged in the two pieces of the wireless kit that you see there to the HAS and my Panzers work so making the HAS wireless. These wireless kit are great because I do not notice lag at all..
Ok, who is gonna start offering these wireless kits??? DO they work with XBOX One/PS4 controllers?

HAS V3.1 is ready!

24022144648_3ba7deb571_z.jpg

V3.1 Changes:
  • Dropped the EL1883 sync separator in favor of ISL59885. This means there is no potentiometer anymore. In its place there is a switch to select "regenerated" or "buffered" CSync. I also used THT capacitors this time, because the SMD ones in V3 were too painful to solder.
All features and accessories available are listed in the first post of this sales thread, as usual. Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the features of the device and the sales rules.

@SEGASHIRO, sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Back