What's new
ORDER UPDATE:

We are waiting Long Cable and Pal G for ship some orders

We have to ship yet this number order:

Last edited:
ORDER UPDATE:

We are waiting Long Cable and Pal G for ship some orders

We have to ship yet this number order:

Sorry, I have 701 but I'm not in the list. Could you check please?

Come on, come on, come on!
Cookie_Monster.jpg

They received a large shipment and a large percent had broken pins from shipping damage to the box. They are on the way to me for repair.

got mine yesterday and installed it in the evening - some parts were quite scary to do for me, the grey connectors on the B-board and the connector on the litte interconnecting pcb were very firm, but apart from that everything went very smoothly.

Preparing the SD-Card worked without a problem too.

When i first tried it out the b-board didn't connect properly with the a-board (first time i had one on without the case)

But everything worked on first try.

Absolutely amazing piece of hardware. I know exactly what i'm doing this weekend :thumbsup:

Last edited:
They received a large shipment and a large percent had broken pins from shipping damage to the box. They are on the way to me for repair.
Can we get an update on the status of the repairs, as well as whether or not paradise has shipped any undamaged from this batch?

The parts to do the repairs are on their way both to Paradise and @Mitsurugi-w that will work in parallel to get the pins changed.

I'¡m not sure about the undamaged. Please contact them directly.

As soon as the parts for the repairs arrive, we will post it here and they should start shipping short after that.

We'll keep you updated.

The parts to do the repairs are on their way both to Paradise and @Mitsurugi-w that will work in parallel to get the pins changed.
Do the Paradise LCD units have the properly sized buttons? IIRC the last batch that CPZ received had short buttons instead of the normal tall ones and he they had to change them out.

Hi! I would like to know how can a buy a CPS 2 kit. It is possible to ship to Argentina with UPS, FeDex, etc? Thanks!

Back