What's new
Seems like a lot of interest here so far. How many more orders do you need now to make it happen? Like I said before, I will take 2 of them for sure. :thumbsup:

Hi :

One for me please. Email or pm when ready for funds.

Regards
Euphoria
:)

Checking back as well here as its been a couple weeks. Just wondering if there are any updates on this one yet

I wasn’t getting a warm fuzzy on being able to make my money back since it’s a sizable investment, I’m slowly putting money I make from other projects into the fund to get it started so no update yet.
I just made 5 regular wargods drives though if anyone needs one right away.

Thx for getting back to us. Still hoping for a CF solution, but how much for an HDD? Atleast then I can test my boards and get to play ^^.

Hi :

Well i am warm and fuzzy. If you get to do this project. I can confirm a cf card.
Either or best wishes on your project ideas.

Regards
Euphoria
:)

Cool. I will PM you my details so you can give an estimate with shipping.
Cheers.

hello i have a wargod board whit bad hdd is thi kit make my board load the game again ? kits include all? cable cf and adaptor? just plug and play?
if yes im on it and want another kit.

It's been a while since anyone has updated this thread with any progress reports, has the idea of cf replacement officially been closed or is it still being worked on behind the scenes?

It's been a while since anyone has updated this thread with any progress reports, has the idea of cf replacement officially been closed or is it still being worked on behind the scenes?
Ive been waiting for some news on that as well but as far as I know, only the hard drive replacements have been worked out. Still remaining hopeful as I've got a board here in need of a drive but I'd really like to go the CF route. Maybe I should pick up an HDD on here just to be able to play it though. :/

Back