What's new
Ok guys. I have 5 of these to sell. Let's get them gone so I can go ahead and pay Miisalo.

I got my kits in today. Thanks @miisalo and @Mitsurugi-w for making the ST-V multi even better. I'm a bit unsure about the install, but I don't have the PCB in front of me at the moment. I will use the latest instruction, and try to complete the install tonight. Thanks!

Just 3 left to sell! Probably won't be another run available from me.

Get them while you can. Might be that I'm not even going to make more. Still few pcbs left but thats all.

Make that one left :D . PM Sent.

Also, do you have time to flash 2 CPS3 carts? Or maybe I should just buy the new ones?!

If you want the bios-only swap then yes I have time.

ONLY ONE LEFT! DON'T LET THIS PASS YOU BY!!!

NO REGERTS!!!!!!

Get them while you can. Might be that I'm not even going to make more. Still few pcbs left but thats all.
Is the jamma adapter version still a possibility?
i gotta say, I intended to get the adapter version, but instead I had Mitsu install it and I couldn't be happier.

With the current news, that may not be possible, but something to think about.

Where did you live? I sent one proto version to Mitsurugi-w, not sure if he sent it to anyone? It's ugly piece of hardware, but it works. It has extra jamma piece that is in the picture between the board and supergun and then it has relay module that provides power to the selector and controls 5V line to reset the board. Selectors Aux pin is connected to that.

25510836043_b45fa6792a_c.jpg

I can try to find time to build one to you. I can't promise schedule yet, i'm currently also standing-in for another instructor for few weeks at the kickboxing club and planning and holding those trainings exhaust this old man so much that took all my willpower to build two selectors this weekend :D

Where did you live? I sent one proto version to Mitsurugi-w, not sure if he sent it to anyone? It's ugly piece of hardware, but it works. It has extra jamma piece that is in the picture between the board and supergun and then it has relay module that provides power to the selector and controls 5V line to reset the board. Selectors Aux pin is connected to that.
25510836043_b45fa6792a_c.jpg

I can try to find time to build one to you. I can't promise schedule yet, i'm currently also standing-in for another instructor for few weeks at the kickboxing club and planning and holding those trainings exhaust this old man so much that took all my willpower to build two selectors this weekend :D
thanks for the offer to build me one, but I'll pass thanks. I got lucky, and Mitsu is going to sell me his remaining lcd, and do the install for me!

Thanks again, this is an ace bit o' kit-and I'm lucky to get one.

Back