What's new
that order numbers are not neogeo order number. Its a global one from saveyourgames
I was going to say... I've got a 300+ number, but I ordered before any of these 200 guys.
It can't be related to position in line or sequence of orders.

totes off topic, but was there ever a consensus on having 2 external pins so I could wire up a "select game button" to the cart? Joystick shortcuts are great but kid are great at screwing up the best laid plans :)

No sorry, external pins were discarded at some point during development. We go 100% software oriented this time.

tenor.gif

Thats fine, worth it so I can get my numbers on it. So real question is, Can I haz pls?

Smokemonster, how big of an sd card will we need?
The total size of my three MVS/AES Roll-Up Packs (Base, Complete add-on, and Homebrew/etc add-on) is 4.33GB. So an 8GB card will be more than enough to hold everything.

Most people won't be using the complete add-on (which will be all of the doubles from MAME due to old revisions), so a 4GB card will more than suffice.

Also, 700MB of the homebrew add-on are modern KOF hacks that probably don't work (due to emulator-specific tricks that the hackers rely on). So once everything is tested and culled, the finished packs will come out to be a bit smaller.

Last edited:
Decided to treat myself for xmas as I've (mainly) been a good boy this year :saint:

Post info: Page 1, Post # 9
Date: August 21st 2017

Order ID #472

Thanks to all involved! :thumbsup:

Decided to treat myself for xmas as I've (mainly) been a good boy this year :saint:

Order ID #472

that would be 2016 mate, I made the same mistake when filling the comment section on the order page...

I’m sure @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES can fix both yours and my order, but shouldn’t be an issue as there where still 40 units left in batch #1 ;)

Would be cool though to get a mathing serial number to my Taito F3 multi (***002) :D

Order ID #472

that would be 2016 mate, I made the same mistake when filling the comment section on the order page...
I’m sure @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES can fix both yours and my order, but shouldn’t be an issue as there where still 40 units left in batch #1 ;)

Would be cool though to get a mathing serial number to my Taito F3 multi (***002) :D
Ah fucknutz, you're right bud X/ I copied the format from another post and forgot to change the year. :whistling:

16 months sure does fly by quickly! 8|

Hello,

The pre-interest tread is important now or not ?

Im on the page 32
Preorder interest check

And now the first batch is over ?
How to know when to pre-order is good for anyone ?

Back