What's new
Aldo just said there is 27 units left available in THE FIRST BATCH.

Everybody who ordered is first batch.
yeah but @SEGASHIRO wants to order on the Dec 28th, and he hopes he'll still be 1st batch :thumbup:
Exactly. The MVS pre-order ran right smack into my xmas shopping so I have been trying to pay off everything so I can order this with a good conscience.

Got a Darksoft CPS2, F3 and STV kit (soon)...
and I thought about getting a mvs cart, too...
maybe sometime in the future...but that much money, just for beeing to lazy to change carts would be a bit crazy, too...

buying all the carts will cost a little bit more than the price of the multi :)

First time post :-
Was told about this project from the great guys over at UKVAC.
Found you, would like to pre-order in first batch if any left? ( paid on save your games site)

Just want to say you have blown me away with what you have done so far.
I've waited over 20 years for a fully multi neo cart and you have made it worth the wait.
Will be watching from the side line ( may even post again :)
Carl

I love the Neo but not the entire library.

I had a US Saturn full set but now sell the crap games to buy games I'll play.

He has already a fullset... ;)
Not if he doesn't have the Darksoft MVS Multi.

:D
Found you, would like to pre-order in first batch if any left? ( paid on save your games site)

Just want to say you have blown me away with what you have done so far.
If you have paid then you are in the first batch.

I agree I am blown away as well, and Darksoft isn't even done yet!

Attention : sir

While I am here, can you inform me on the details and price of this cartridge also?
I may be interested in it.

Regards
Euphoria

While I am here, can you inform me on the details and price of this cartridge also?
I may be interested in it.

Having a real ponder about it. Yes some very usable features but I am trying to work out how much value it will add to my machine not $ wise. More so playability.
Will do a little more research. If there are any games I can think of I want then sold.
How long are the preorders open for ? Will it be open in January or are you likely to make another batch?
If someone can get back to me on why I should really get one then all the better.

Regards
Euphoria

attention : support

Do all 148 games work for this unit and do you need another LCD type module for easier loading?

Regards
Euphoria

How long are the preorders open for ? Will it be open in January or are you likely to make another batch?

If someone can get back to me on why I should really get one then all the better.

Regards
Euphoria

This Darksoft multi has a flexible on-screen menu, so no need for an LCD.

If you wait until January to order it, there may not be any left of the first batch, and then you will have to wait for another batch to be made, and you will be sad.

If you do order one, then you will be able to play every Official Game ever made and then some, and you will be happy.

Attention : support
If the official number is 148 games then I am sold.
Can you confirm approximate number of games please?
If so I will order and pay start of next week!
Confirm please

Regards
Euphoria

Attention : support
If the official number is 148 games then I am sold.
Can you confirm approximate number of games please?
If so I will order and pay start of next week!
Confirm please

Regards
Euphoria
Darksoft's Multi-MVS Features
----------------------------

This cartridge is designed to run any Neo-Geo game be it existing, homebrew or even games you may want to develop.
It doesn't support any of the NGDEV games and it won't support it in the future as a explicit request of NGDEV team.

The cartridge has the following features:

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.

Back