What's new

DickGalactic

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I used to be a member of a smaller tech / mod forum that went under some time ago. Since then, I have been looking for a new place and that's how I wound up here. I have only been doing mods and repairs for a couple of years, so I still don't know very much. Anyway, I am glad to have found a place to hang out and talk about tech stuff.

Welcome!

Would be nice if somebody compiles a list of people doing PCB repairs.. I really need someone to check some of the PCBs I have :)

Hi folks.

I used to be a member of a smaller tech / mod forum that went under some time ago. Since then, I have been looking for a new place and that's how I wound up here. I have only been doing mods and repairs for a couple of years, so I still don't know very much. Anyway, I am glad to have found a place to hang out and talk about tech stuff.
Welcome, I think I remember you from retromods. ( atleast the sengoku avatar and being from Japan ). :thumbup:

Where in Tokyo are you? I've got my own private arcade / game center here in Nishiarai. ;)
Way south almost in Kanagawa. Haneda Airport is about five minutes from my apartment. Your own private arcade? That sounds cool. You must have a lot of space.

I bought a house here 10 years ago, and it came with an office building in the front. Its bursting at the seams with things I picked up from arcades closing down over the years, console stuff, and Lego toys for the kids.

I bought a house here 10 years ago, and it came with an office building in the front. Its bursting at the seams with things I picked up from arcades closing down over the years, console stuff, and Lego toys for the kids.
That sounds crazy. We are going to move to a larger apartment in a couple of months but we aren't going to look at buying anything until after the Olympics. If you are ever bopping around Akiba, shout at me on Twitter @richardgalactic
I may be around that day too.

Where in Tokyo are you? I've got my own private arcade / game center here in Nishiarai. ;)
Way south almost in Kanagawa. Haneda Airport is about five minutes from my apartment. Your own private arcade? That sounds cool. You must have a lot of space.
I’ll have to stop by when I do my semester abroad : D
Be sure to give a shout when you are here. I am sure someone will be able to hang out.

Back