What's new
For Sale

RealMFnG

Legendary
Reaction score
All PCB fabricators require that you buy PCB's in multiples of 3 (I think). Seeing as most will only need one PCB, I believe we can be more efficient if we organize a group buy. I am thinking a single PCB shall cost between $10-$20 but closer to the low end. Anyone (in the US only) want to join a group buy for @'Frank_fjs''s Minigun PCB, please express your interest here. I did a similar thing for undamned's Infikey and that went off without a hitch.

STANDARD
1 - acblunden2 PAID
1 - @'ekorz' PAID
2 - @'West' [b][color=#00FF00]PAID[/color][/b]
1 - @'werejag' [color=#00FF00][b]PAID[/b][/color]
1 - @'F.Jaeger' [color=#00FF00][b]PAID[/b][/color]
2 - @'DarthMig' [color=#00FF00][b]PAID[/b][/color]
1 - @'Ruprit' [color=#00FF00][b]PAID[/b][/color]

ADVANCED
2 - @DarthMig PAID
1 - @XeD
1 - @Ruprit PAID
2 - @bagheera369

Some guidelines in the spoiler:

1. This is for the bare PCB of which ever version suits your needs: Compact/Basic/Advanced
    • You'll need to source the separate components yourself
    • I am sure Frank_fjs will post a components list later that you can buy from Mouser/Digikey
  2. For those interested, the cost is:
    • Total costs of the specific PCB version shipped from fabricator divided by the total PCB ordered for the specific PCB version, multiplied by the quantity you want, plus shipping and handling to you
    • Note: Some may want more than 3, but not quite 6 or 9. If so, this group buy is for you too. If you want 3, 9, 12, 15. Well, you can buy them youself
    • I'll be using USPS 1st class mail in a padded envelope
      • $1.00 for a padded envelope
      • $4.00-$4.50 for USPS 1st class shipping
      • 8 or less PCB's, anymore and I believe shipping costs shall go up
  3. If there is not at least 3 people for a specific version of the PCB, there shall be no group buy for that version. You will have to buy the PCB's yourself
  4. Since we must order in multiples of 3, if there are any extras, the cost will be absorbed everyone in the group buy for that specific PCB version
    • Unless a member wishes to buy up the extras
  5. You can buy more than one version, same above applies
  6. Payment by Paypal (Friends & Family)
    • Before order is made with fabricator, payment must be received in full, or you are out of the group buy
    • Order shall be made 1 week after Frank makes the PCB files available, when ever that shall be (save your money penny pinchers)
    • Per unit cost and total costs from fabricator shall be posted 1 day after Frank makes the PCB files available
  7. Will take feedback on which fabricator everyone wishes to use
    • Otherwise well go with the old tried and true purple PCB's from Osh Park
  8. No one shall hold anyone accountable should the PCB's not work or be damaged in shipping
    • Enter at your own risk and of course have to put in the sweat yourself to put it together
That should cover it. So if interested state the following:
  • PCB version(s) desired
  • Quantity(s) of each PCB version desired

Last edited:
definitely put me down for 3 basics please
You don't need to join the group buy. 3 is the perfect number to order for yourself as the PCB fab shops make you order minimum of 3, or in multiples of 3. Osh Park will ship to you for free as well.

You only need to be in the group buy if you need 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, or 8. If buying in multiples of 3 or more than 8, you can make the order yourself.

Last edited:
I'm in for 2 basic. Thanks for putting this together.

Iam in for 2x Basic and if anybody else orders some 2x Advanaced.

I'lll be down for 1 advance or basic, in that order. What ever it take to get to the closest 3rd. I have a US address you can ship to

I'lll be down for 1 advance or basic, in that order. What ever it take to get to the closest 3rd. I have a US address you can ship to
I put you in for the Advanced. You filled up the required 3rd unit.

Hopefully, the math all rounds out by 3 nicely.

Alright, group buy entry is closed. @Frank_fjs has released the board designs (thank you so much sir).

Looks like the COMPACT version has been abandoned and the BASIC version is now called the STANDARD version (no one in this group buy was interested in the BASIC version). Osh Park is pricing 3 boards at $42.95 for either version. That breaks down to $14.32 each. So please start sending me the funds now.

Paypal Friends & Family (only) to: acblunden2@gmail.com
  • Add $5.50 for shipping/handling ($4.50 USPS 1st class shipping + cost of a padded envelope)
  • Be sure to let me know your A-P.com user name in the comments
Let's set the deadline for payments for Friday 6/7/2019 by 5pm PST. We have perfect numbers rounding to multiples of 3, so please don't drop out now. If I can collect all the money before Friday, I can make the order sooner.

Thanks!

Sorry to mess you around. Compact edition seemed redundant.

Paid $20 because I math poorly in the morning

Back