What's new
Want To Buy

_nu_

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking for this layout:
PAN023a.jpg

Does not need to be original. Does not need to have a graphic on it. Will be covering it in vinyl anyway.
Will take either joystick mount configuration.

Thanks!

It took about 7 days to Australia, but Hong Kong is pretty close. I couldn't imagine it taking more than 10 days to 2 weeks to get to you.

I've had a few panels from various people, but the HK Legend ones are the best quality by far. You get what you pay for...

Looking for this layout:
PAN023a.jpg

Does not need to be original. Does not need to have a graphic on it. Will be covering it in vinyl anyway.
Will take either joystick mount configuration.

Thanks!
I have that exact CP. It is not being used. You have something to trade?

I just ordered one from hklegends, and it got here (NM USA) in less than a week. I can post pics if anyone would like more info.

I couldn't imagine it taking more than 10 days to 2 weeks to get to you.
I find that shipping times are all over the place due to customs. Some stuff arrives in under a week, other stuff languishes in customs for as long as 4 weeks making the total shipping time more than a month.

I've even had this with two separate packages the same size, from the same seller, shipped the same day. one arrived in under a week, the other arrived 3 weeks later because it sat in customs.

I would recommend a panel from @alberto1225
Co-signed. I've got two of his panels and am thinking about getting another one or two now that I have my big blue for 6 button games. They look just like stock and he can make basically any button layout you would want.

Back