What's new
Hi all! Is it possible to bring up the windows UI in some way?
I would like to be able to edit files (can't find any text editor in the image?) and i would like to be able to ssh or even better remote desktop to the arcade, has anyone done this, any tips?
well, you would need to load up the registry of the drive in regedit of another computer then force the default shell to be explorer:

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Shell="Explorer.exe"

you may even want to rename the current reg key and add that in.

save the registry, boot the drive and you'll have a windows shell.

HOWEVER,

I suggest against it. instead you shoudl just swap the drive into a workign PC and edit files from there.

Hi folks!
To keep a long story short - We recently bought an Dariusburst Another Chronicle cabinet and I want to "upgrade" it to an SSD for backup and longevity reasons.
I put the ttx2multi image on that SSD and droped DBAC files on it. it boots to the menu, and shows the game in the list - when I try to start it, nothing happens - like game.exe starts up for a split second and instantly closes without any error.

I might be doing something wrong, but in any other system/setup I've tested the game at least spits out some kind of error message.
Anyone got an idea?

I wasn't aware that there was a multi with DariusBurst. Could I get a link to that torrent too @Niko please? Also, that Contra game on the TypeX2, is there a multi with that included?

I wasn't aware that there was a multi with DariusBurst. Could I get a link to that torrent too @Niko please? Also, that Contra game on the TypeX2, is there a multi with that included?

I unfortunately do not have a multi with DariusBurst, DariusBurst was designed to run with multiple displays and other additional hardware.

Only official Type X / X2 games are supported which is why I do not include Deathsmiles, Contra, etc.

Hello folks, I'm not new to arcade hardware but I'm new to JVS and this multi. Can anyone tell me if a SEGA 837-13551 or SEGA 837-14505 I/O will work with this? Also, what's the ideal button layout? 1 8-way stick and 6 buttons per player? I.E. Street Fighter style?

Hello folks, I'm not new to arcade hardware but I'm new to JVS and this multi. Can anyone tell me if a SEGA 837-13551 or SEGA 837-14505 I/O will work with this? Also, what's the ideal button layout? 1 8-way stick and 6 buttons per player? I.E. Street Fighter style?
Yes and yes.

hi,

It's late, but I'm interested in Multi x2.
I want to buy a used device.
The ones that don't come with an HDD or SSD are cheap, but can I use a commercially available one instead?
This thread may have the answer, but it's too long... sorry.

p.s. If you know about Multi x2 torrent files, please PM me.

You can use a standard HDD or SSD that you use in any other computer.

The first post has info to get the ttx2 torrent files.

Can someone help me....
the taito x2 works very well in any game chosen

Even Ultra Street Fighter 4 ran smoothly.

until this error out of nowhere it looks like this error in the photo.....
f3c13307-2d18-4853-a664-0a38dc1ed4e1.jpeg
and I can't play it anymore.

All others run normally without any problems.

but ultra street fighter 4 gives this error...

Does anyone have a tip on how I can solve it?

Can someone help me....
the taito x2 works very well in any game chosen

Even Ultra Street Fighter 4 ran smoothly.

until this error out of nowhere it looks like this error in the photo.....
f3c13307-2d18-4853-a664-0a38dc1ed4e1.jpeg
and I can't play it anymore.

All others run normally without any problems.

but ultra street fighter 4 gives this error...

Does anyone have a tip on how I can solve it?
What I/O board are you using? Do controls work in the menu or are you auto booting into Ultra Street Fighter IV.

What I/O board are you using? Do controls work in the menu or are you auto booting into Ultra Street Fighter IV.
the Io board of the photo
It has always worked since the Taito X2 arrived here.
ran the normal ultra street.. without errors
I'm not using autoboot.

As I said, everything works normally, controls via the menu, other games run normally.
now when he goes to run ultra street fighter 4, he tries to run it and goes to error screen 203

Attachments

• 9fdf03e9-1e9c-4981-81b5-a06de29e50a0.jpeg
    9fdf03e9-1e9c-4981-81b5-a06de29e50a0.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 20
Hmm, something might have gotten corrupted with your drive. I'd recommend re-imaging it.

If you need the complete drive image, just shoot me a PM.
thanks your help....
i have image. thanks a lot

Back