What's new
The only game I had a prob. with P2 controls was CC:WI.

P1 works great. But, imho, I think P2 was mapped differently.

Have to check again. It's been a while since I played. Been on a RIV kick lately.

Did anybody encounter the problem of dropping inputs on player 2 side? I sometimes get a non working stick ob Player 2 side on various games. specially on SF4AE
Like Niko said bad connection, but please tell us which JVS I/O you are using.

Did anybody encounter the problem of dropping inputs on player 2 side? I sometimes get a non working stick ob Player 2 side on various games. specially on SF4AE
I have had this issue due to a poor ground on one of the controls. If you have a daisy chained ground connection the issue might be in several locations in the chain.

Almost got the X2 ready for installation in the cab after almost a year of fiddling and tweaking it.

Quick question. Does the Steam release of Danmaku Unlimited 2 work? in other words has some kind soul implemented the JVS controls in to the game?

Thanks.

Almost got the X2 ready for installation in the cab after almost a year of fiddling and tweaking it.

Quick question. Does the Steam release of Danmaku Unlimited 2 work? in other words has some kind soul implemented the JVS controls in to the game?

Thanks.
No sorry, I only did Crimzon Clover because at the time, the other multi had it and people wanted it.

I currently only want to stay focused on supporting official Taito X2 games.

Thanks.
No sorry, I only did Crimzon Clover because at the time, the other multi had it and people wanted it.
I currently only want to stay focused on supporting official Taito X2 games.
Would some kind of API/plug-in set up be feasible? So basically, it would be possible for people to code their own plug-in to add unsupported (Steam/PC) games, but they have to do the leg work themselves if the really want it?

I am fairly sure such a a thing already exist.

The method to use this is not clean cut, and I dont think niko would ever design it be, since his goal is always running real games 1st

Step 1: AHK, or make a static application of your own accord to shut off all multi features on game selection
Step 2: Use Nikos |JVS tool To compile a JVS to keyboard emulator
Niko's JVS tool (Source code inside)

Step3 Apon launch this application needs to close all currently open multi features, then launch step2 the second your games processid is closed it needs to reopen the multi suite of processes

Few things to note you can only run somethings, and they need to be self contained, games that require higher service pack, or require v++ files may or may not work correctly and installing featurtes into the os can lead to things being broken.

I will post a picture of the I/O later. I'm using original Vewlix Panel and wiring, so no selfmade Daisychains.

Can anyone confirm that Arcana Heart 3 works with 1GB RAM? Does not work on my 512 system right now (black screen). Thanks.

Hey. This is the I/O installed in my vewlix.
I always wondered if this was the fast one. I wasn't able to get any infos on what the fast oder slow/older models are looking like.
I also got some Book Universal Boards installed inside, will check if it is a ground issue through that.

Worked on mine. I'm using 1GB Ram
What dip settings?
Two questions,

1.) Did you get Arcana Heart 3 from me, or are you trying to run the leaked Nesica version?
2.) The only dip that has any affect on 99% of X2 games is dip2 which controls resolution. All the other dips should be off. With that said, the Arcana Heart 3 from me, is the ex-board version which was ported to run on the X2 and does not read the dips.

The Nesica games wont be supported until I release v1.4 of the multi, which will be happening soon. :thumbup:

Hey. This is the I/O installed in my vewlix.I always wondered if this was the fast one. I wasn't able to get any infos on what the fast oder slow/older models are looking like.
I also got some Book Universal Boards installed inside, will check if it is a ground issue through that.
Thats just the regular Taito JVS board. The Fast I/O is a completely different standard. :)

Last edited:
The Nesica games wont be supported until I release v1.4 of the multi, which will be happening soon. :thumbup:
Just out of curiosity, what will be supported with 1.4 compared to 1.3 ?

Just out of curiosity, what will be supported with 1.4 compared to 1.3 ?
Some things off the top of my head.

*Fixed some bugs in JVS controls ( Menu )
*Menu now supports running in 720p with 640x480 game images
*JVS to FastIO emulator (Required for Nesica games)
*RFID presence emulator (Required for Nesica games)
*Support for all Nesica games.
*Support for all regular X2 games.

A few things I want to also mention.

With v1.4 I REALLY tried to implement a vertical solution for those of you who have been requesting it. However, I cant seem to find a good way to handle it using my GUI without breaking things. On a side note though, I think @atrfate has a solution that will work for you guys.

I also plan to release a FastIO only version of the multi for those of you who have FastI/O setups.

would it be easier to have a separate "vertical image" and a separate "horizontal image"?

I don't think we need to switch orientation in a regular installation.

Tx1 multi is still not in the pipeline, isn't it?

Thanks for everything!

*Fixed some bugs in JVS controls ( Menu )
*Menu now supports running in 720p with 640x480 game images
*JVS to FastIO emulator (Required for Nesica games)
*RFID presence emulator (Required for Nesica games)
*Support for all Nesica games.
*Support for all regular X2 games.

A few things I want to also mention.

With v1.4 I REALLY tried to implement a vertical solution for those of you who have been requesting it. However, I cant seem to find a good way to handle it using my GUI without breaking things. On a side note though, I think @atrfate has a solution that will work for you guys.

I also plan to release a FastIO only version of the multi for those of you who have FastI/O setups.
Awesome stuff like always guys. Cant wait for the release :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I like the fast io only version :D

Your Multi and Atrfate's GUI = Ultimate X2 solution <3 <3 <3 <3

My sincere gratitude goes out to all you guys that contribute and make these things possible.

Well, My gui under the hood wouldn't require a different images to change modes, you just hit a button press. on a kb. one time
I think your menu is the perfect compagnion for Niko's multi, and it can avoid him some headaches because of vertical option ^^
You 2 are my heroes, thank you for sharing your work ! <3

Back