What's new

gamemaster14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering, do the hardware specs of a es3 change per game? For instance my tekken 7 is i5-3550 with 8GB ram and Geforce 760.

Would games like Mario Kart DX and Time Crisis 5 have different specs or the same in their es3 systems?

Yes, there are 3 revisions.
ES3A
ES3B (8GB, GTX650Ti)
ES3X (8GB*, GTX680 or GTX760)

ES3A and ES3B have a.f.a.i.k. the same hardware, just a new revision.

Last edited:
Yes, there are 3 revisions.
ES3A
ES3B (8GB, GTX650Ti)
ES3X (16GB, GTX680)

ES3A and ES3B have a.f.a.i.k. the same hardware, just a new revision.

If your game has a 760 i would guess the card has been replaced.
I thought all the crazy bit locker encryption the game uses prevented this. From what I read, changing even 1 component would break bit locker and make the game no longer work.

Nope, Tekken7 got a 760 from the factory.
Also, ES3X have 8GB, not 16GB.

If the videocard failed what would be a good replacement

My ES3 system was B75 Board 8G DDR3 ram 1050ti display card(yes,no power ext cable ver),80G ssd

I don't think so. There are some Namco ES/BNA that got delivered with 1050ti instead of 760.

Also, be careful with the BIOS flashing. Only a few cards are really compatible with the ES3 bios. And to be honest, I doubt the GTX760 bios will work on a 1050ti.

I don't think so. There are some Namco ES/BNA that got delivered with 1050ti instead of 760.

Also, be careful with the BIOS flashing. Only a few cards are really compatible with the ES3 bios. And to be honest, I doubt the GTX760 bios will work on a 1050ti.
Interesting, that’s something cool! :)

I have also used the previous 760 graphics card version ES/NBA box. When upgraded to TEKKEN 7 ROUND 2, The equipment provided replaced hardware. The advantage is that the heat generation of the equipment is greatly reduced, the temperature of the equipment can blow at ℃60 (℉140).
I guess the equipment manufacturer has flash the TPM chip. The brand of the graphics card is Onda. Now i have no environment to test whether this motherboard can use other NVIDIA graphics cards.
Let me buy more CPUs to test when I have time.

SORRY for my bad grammar.I translated with google.

Back