What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. Actually put my SSN on the envelope so you could get to it faster!
While your at it, give him your password and email of your password vault so he has easy access to all your accounts. You don't want to make life difficult for the guy right?

In a feeble attempt to somewhat get this back on the rails, perhaps DS & Mitsu could ask the seller to post actual photos of the actual cab(s) (with timestamp) or else the thread gets locked.

Considering that the user is pretty new, 100% marketplace posts, and some weirdness surrounding recent sales ("I can't test this PCB for you because I don't have working cabs *turns around and offers multiple Astros for sale in another thread*"), I don't think that this is an unreasonable request.

I don’t like mentioning private messages in public, but for user safety I will in this case:

I was messaged a couple days ago from him about pricing on these “found” cabs. Maybe he thought I knew because….Japan? Anyway, he said he was going to refurbish them, so if they exist there’s no way it could have been done yet.

I pulled out the number of $1500 out of my ass because that’s what I would pay for clean refurbished Astro. I told him better to sell locally in Indonesia and keep the hobby alive in his country. I had a weird feeling about the conversation to be honest. Low and behold, one day later, he almost halves the number I gave, somehow refurbished the whole lot in a day, and posts them for sale.

He sealed the deal on my suspicions when he said he got Batrider and Batsugun for $15 each. It’s like that guy at a party who “used to” own a 2002 R34 GT-R; you know it’s bullshit but to be polite you just say “That’s awesome! I’m jealous!”

Anyway, I didn’t realize he was selling stuff on the forum, otherwise I would have reached out to admin about the strange interaction.

Last edited:
I will only buy from this guy if he has a Blue Egret 29 and a Red Egret 29 lol Morpheus "Which candy cab will you choose?" haha

You’re the guy who’s into hardcore, yeah? Can’t post pics of boards or cabs, because they’re not actually in your possession/a long distance away from you? You’ve also got a Batrider board?

To all member i'm sorry if my listing are not allowed the rules and privacy policy, i'm just trying sell what i've found.. Once again i apologize 😊

It's not that your listing is not allowed, it's more of a trust issue when you put a claim on having refurbished cabinets and you post no photos or give concrete info about the stuff you're selling.

Looking for serius importers,
^You can't say stuff like this and expect anyone to take your listing seriously given how little info you've provided for the stuff that you want to sell.

Obviously he doesn't have them. That doesn't mean the cabs don't exist. My guess is he's found some stash of cabs and he's looking for a quick buck to act as a middleman. Problem is he likely knows absolutely FA about exporting cabs.

Just mentioning this in case he puts up pictures of the cabinets. It's one thing going to the post office with a stack of PCBs. Quite a different matter to ship cabs.

Yaton is a safer bet than he is for cabs.

Well, I just had a conversation with @thetwelveyboy after I posted in this thread, and I have seen the cabinets that he is planning on refurbishing.

Whether they are his or not, I still told him that he needs to be fully transparent about what's going on. His two biggest mistakes currently are telling people that they are refurbished, and not being transparent about any info. So, I gave him some advice on how to present himself to the community at large, and to also provide updates of his refurbishment process. Let's see if the changes will happen.

EDIT: Seems like he updated his original post.

Well, I just had a conversation with @thetwelveyboy after I posted in this thread, and I have seen the cabinets that he is planning on refurbishing.

Whether they are his or not, I still told him that he needs to be fully transparent about what's going on. His two biggest mistakes currently are telling people that they are refurbished, and not being transparent about any info. So, I gave him some advice on how to present himself to the community at large, and to also provide updates of his refurbishment process. Let's see if the changes will happen.

EDIT: Seems like he updated his original post.
I'm sorry maybe my english it's not good enough to see the different between, refurbish, refurbhising, refurbishments, and refurbished..

And i've tell to someone who asked me about the term and condition, it tooks 7-14days to make it work and ready to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_162616.jpg
    IMG_20230320_162616.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 66
Why not just post the pics here for us to see? Maybe someone has seen these already elsewhere?🤔 Tommy? Jcl? Yaton? Kc? Etc would save a HUGE headache in the future if it's the same cabs he's looking to get....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back