What's new

BanishingFlatsAC

Grand Master
Reaction score
Yaton will only take friends and family payments because PayPal has locked several of his past accounts due to charge backs. Oh he also tried to fuck a user over for $20k worth of Astros. I’d bet one of the ones he’s selling you was from that original container.

imbord3rlin3

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
lets hope he put all the screws to ur chassis on. i wish u better luck than mine.

TodoRojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yaton will only take friends and family payments because PayPal has locked several of his past accounts due to charge backs. Oh he also tried to fuck a user over for $20k worth of Astros. I’d bet one of the ones he’s selling you was from that original container.
Unfortunately there just isn’t much to choose from. Especially when I was ready with cash-in-hand.

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Yaton will only take friends and family payments
My two transactions with him outside of ebay (where you can't F&F), I've requested and received a payable invoice to my e-mail. It is a normal goods & services invoice.

BanishingFlatsAC

Grand Master
Reaction score
My two transactions with him outside of ebay (where you can't F&F), I've requested and received a payable invoice to my e-mail. It is a normal goods & services invoice.
I’m going by what was said in this thread. The first post says he required the OP to pay in F&F. I swore off dealing with Yaton when he stopped testing his chassis a few years back and just listed them all as “working”. Prior to that I’d imagine I’ve done at least 50 transactions with him since 2006 when he was Y-Tech. While I’m glad that your two transactions have panned out well, myself and countless others have been burned by Yaton under his plethora of fake names.

hyp36rmax

Grand Master
Reaction score
I’m on the verge of committing on an Astro with Yaton, following your journey closely. Yes Yaton did request PP F&F along with a fully refundable deposit, pictures and video. He mentioned he was out sick as well.

Like TodoRojo I,m fully expecting to put work in, now is not the time to be picky for a cab, as long as the chassis isn’t majorly cracked and monitor works, the rest can be repaired without much effort.

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Fair enough, my purchases he sent invoices for have been for parts and not a cab, F&F was not mentioned but maybe it's different with a cab. Only cab I bought from him was through ebay.

kikaso

Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the job—that’s a really shitty to treat anyone—but I’m glad you made it work in the end. Congrats on the new house and hope to see some photos of those cabs soon!

TodoRojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the job—that’s a really shitty to treat anyone—but I’m glad you made it work in the end. Congrats on the new house and hope to see some photos of those cabs soon!
Thanks so much, it does suck but hey — we made it! Can’t wait to continue sharing this journey with the forum. Y’all are awesome.