What's new
Been a few months. Just wondering if there are any updates on when it might be ready?

@electric_monk Any word on when they will be back in stock for purchase? Also btw your out of stock e-mail form is not working anymore.

Apologies, I turned off the stock update form last night in preparation for restocking this morning, as the mail merge/etc. were all set up but scheduled to run this morning. That's because they're now in stock though!

Apologies, I turned off the stock update form last night in preparation for restocking this morning, as the mail merge/etc. were all set up but scheduled to run this morning. That's because they're now in stock though!
So... is FaceBook the only way to get one? 'cause they banned me for life for "impersonating myself" (their words not mine).

Yeah, I specifically avoided doing any business stuff on Facebook, what gave you that idea? :) (I did register a Tattiebogle page, but haven't done anything with it)

Yeah, I specifically avoided doing any business stuff on Facebook, what gave you that idea? :) (I did register a Tattiebogle page, but haven't done anything with it)
My bad, I was just following the links on the first page. Really need to slow down and read through all of this to see what's working and what needs work.

So next question is, when are these going to be available @brizzo ? ;)
same for me, waiting to make sure all this stuff works before spending 200 USD just to replace the DVD drive. The main point for me is to be able to have all iso images and load them up dynamically while also updating the dongle.

As tempting as all this is... my 2x6 setup is making the issues I'm having tuning my CRT more apparent (not sure why the 2x6 shows the color balance and cutoff problems more than every other board, but it does). So I think I need to hold off on putting more money into it for now and instead pick up a cheap CGA LCD to use while I pull my CRT and work on it.

Mine should be here today
I am going to be connecting it to my RPi and using serial commands to select the disc files
I assume USB1 would be OK to use to connect to the RPi and I could use the micro SD card with a large enough one for all games to fit

@electric_monk... Would that work OK?

Mine should be here today
I am going to be connecting it to my RPi and using serial commands to select the disc files
I assume USB1 would be OK to use to connect to the RPi and I could use the micro SD card with a large enough one for all games to fit

@electric_monk... Would that work OK?
What I read that electric_monk said before this is definitely his recommended setup. He said the slower USB would be more than enough to deal with the RPi and the faster would be for the images.

@Dreamstate
Thanks - I assume the sd card could be used for images as well
Yes, that works good. I know he had some issues with the reader on the first version, but mine works good on this new model (it was more about it detecting the card since it was easy to put it in wrong). If you are putting all of the games on one device, whichever way is easier and/or cheaper.

Back