What's new
Hey @Murray if you’re thinking of gutting that cab mate let me know. One of my red Ex’s must have taken a tumble prior to me having it and there’s been a few bits I’ve been after for some time now 👍

Looking for an Extron Emotia or a TVone Corio scaler if anybody is looking to pass one onto a good home.

Similarly if you have a Sega HSS-0130 gathering dust, let me know.
I got a DVDO iscan for the purpose of downscaling 480P to 240P, it was imported from the US, never got to using it. it is one of the ones recommended on the shmups forum. Hit me up if interested mate.
1646575857350.png

I got a DVDO iscan for the purpose of downscaling 480P to 240P, it was imported from the US, never got to using it. it is one of the ones recommended on the shmups forum. Hit me up if interested mate.
1646575857350.png
Thanks mate, is this an HD or a HD+?

Any fellas here after Jasens CPS2 case from last year? Green/Black. Opened once to inspect and to go “oh I can’t be bothered cramming this in there”

Asking what I paid before the usual fees/shipping from the man himself, about $200 aud. (ON HOLD!)

Also still flogging a Naomi setup, netdimm and pi and all, drop in for any JVS cab or even Jamma with the capcom io. Asking about $650 aud. Can chuck in two working but not really working extra motherboards if you’re feeling up for it.

Cheers ‘:^)

Attachments

• B67131D9-B7A3-4592-9328-D35AA6BB3C24.jpeg
    B67131D9-B7A3-4592-9328-D35AA6BB3C24.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
So hypothetically I would need a PSU for the Naomi along with an IO board if I had a JAMMA cab correct?

Hoping this helps someone out - I stumbled across these arcade monitors on FB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220314-193857_Facebook-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220314-193857_Facebook-01.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 89
Anyone looking to add an oscilloscope to their work bench?

Tektronix 2215A - 60Mhz Oscilloscope
Includes 1 OEM and 2 third party probes, original operation manual and the front cover. Plastics are all in good shape and the CRT is nice and bright

If anyone is interested before I post it up on eBay/Gumtree - let me know
12A4CF79-438E-404C-81A0-B0094AEB7D44.jpeg

EF201958-6B7D-4128-9F9A-6280E2170BB2.jpeg

C405A696-BB98-4AEF-BBD7-D328947B09C4.jpeg

Any fellas here after Jasens CPS2 case from last year? Green/Black. Opened once to inspect and to go “oh I can’t be bothered cramming this in there”

Asking what I paid before the usual fees/shipping from the man himself, about $200 aud. (ON HOLD!)

Also still flogging a Naomi setup, netdimm and pi and all, drop in for any JVS cab or even Jamma with the capcom io. Asking about $650 aud. Can chuck in two working but not really working extra motherboards if you’re feeling up for it.

Cheers ‘:^)
NIL for the cps2 case if it doesnt sell ;)

Hi :

@djsheep i don't know. Just ordered on your site this kit. Hope it appears at some point.
It says at checkout paying big cartel ? Hmm.
I may have to come over their and beat you with a virtual stick. Cartel implies illegal services / mobb or a
Please no lucky strike cigarettes. Glwt business opening.

Kind regards
euphoria
🙃

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 84
@euphoria - I got the order mate!

It will go out the same as all the pre-orders, I just have one more kit left for Australia and then it's done and dusted :)

Can any of you Brisbanites recommended a transport company to take cabs to Sydney. Bill is not an option in this case.

G’day. Have any of you Aussies had experience in purchasing PCBs from Sofia Corp in JP? If so I’d like to know how you found the experience and prices. Paging @djsheep 🙂. I’m looking to buy a Strikers 1945 2/3 or Raiden Fighters 2/Jet PCB and want some alternatives other than eBay.

I just bought a pcb from there. The postage is nuts expensive but whatchagawndo.

Does anyone know a proxy that will buy from suruga-ya without it being a total pita?

There’s an American guy in here who does it. I’ll find his username for you.

Back