What's new
I ordered both these products on 1/18/21, after I realized this is a pre-order I tried replying to his email to cancel. That email address was a no-reply business address, so the order cancel was returned to my inbox. I just decided to wait it out. It’s now been two months, he charged upfront and has not delivered an item or let anyone know what’s going on. I’ve never complained about any product in the years on this forum. This auxunworks company sucks, at this point just get my order cancelled. If covid or the Chinese New Year is a problem then don’t take money until the pre-order ships. Order #http://www.axunworks.com/h-account-trackingOrder.html?itemno=SQ202101186763877484
All my contact information and phone address are listed in the website's return policy.
You can also see OUR email on the homepage. axunworks@gmail.com
I am also listed on getting the website as support and I DO REPLY DAILY TO MANY PEOPLE.
LEARN HOW no-reply purchase emails work.... its actually very standard these days
I NEVER GOT ANY MESSAGE FROM YOU!
we have tons of reviews on the forum that are complimentary , but hey you cant please them all
please get a refund and keep your money and go eat a bag of dicks. Go get put on a waiting list for another product that never gets updated and just has reply of replies, whats going on.....
YOU HAVE BEEN REFUNDED.

HOW THE ORDERS WORK:
1. Your purchase(MONEY) goes to funding your items..... This is a small operation and we cant invest in making items then you canceling them
2. I am listed on website for extra assistance.
3. Things are made by one man and by hand.
4. When your order is ready you get an email about shipping and tracking.

PROS:
We continue to make products VS those products that have a 50-100 piece run and you get put on a wait list and sometimes the PRODUCTS NEVER COME BACK......
Think about how many great products out there you cant buy anymore and then people inflate the resale price and our hobby and hobbyist hurt from this....
The quality of build is very high nothing cheap about it
We never lost a product in the mail...
When i am messaged by any person/customer i reply back to them ALWAYS!

CONS:
It takes some times to get to you, but hey rejoice that it is coming and your not on some crazy wait list that never seems to go anywhere.... the forum is full of those

ALL ORDERS since JAN for the JAMMA Extractor are going to be version 2.0
JAMMA Extractor v2.0 UPDATE
Cancel the sound channel switch, and optimize the sound circuit.
Synchronous separation is also more standard and stable.
Some optimizations of the video refer to some official TAITO solutions.

BACK STORY
I live in China with my Chinese wife. I've had a few superguns and other products that are great and some not so much.
When i first got a supergun from AXUN i was impressed in the build quality. I wanted to share this mans great products with the world. For months he told me no no no
Finally, I asked him again and he agreed to do it if I helped him.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SUPPORT THE AXUN WORKSHOP.
@BuddyC @suverman @dannahan @djsheep @buffi @bktrunks @hamlicom @glstar @misu @300wins @DarthMig @Nomax @Weasel @ZoomBoy @GoodQualityCookiss @aggrocrag @AMS @McKie1 @kebrank @Hakkyokuken @statix138 @Gonzo @furntree @VWI @mathewbeall @mmsg84 @agoss1989 @retrogrenier @Ms. Tea
@hidaniel @syrex @jackinthebox @Cereth @lazy_gamer_jmv @Braintrash @UnfamiliarCornball @sammargh @hoagtech @macklane
TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS AND HAS A POSTIVE SPIRIT ABOUT PEOPLE AND GAMING!
Build Products!
Build Community!
Build Friendships!

HI, I'm really sorry. This is axun, do you want a refund? I can handle it for you now.
But in the meantime I want to explain it for me. You can send me an email "axunworks@gmail.com" or send me a message on the site at axunworks.com.
The email you received is an order confirmation email automatically sent by the website system. Just to give back the information to you. So there will be no response in reply.
All my contact information and phone address are listed in the website's return policy.
You can also see my email on the homepage. axunworks@gmail.com
If you have any questions, you can contact me at any time, including text messages on the axunworks website.
But I did not receive any emails or text messages from the axunworks website.
During the six months of operating the website, I have been actively communicating with buyers, and I will deal with problems and refunds immediately.
So I think we may have some misunderstanding.

axunworks is not a big company, but my personal studio at home. It is a name I named myself, which is good for identification.
I am a person. These products are made by me alone, and most of them are handmade. I am also a gamer and a fan. So I do the best I can. I don't want to make a low-quality product because of fast delivery.
This is not a pre-order, because I have to deal with players from all over the world and need to queue up for production. Although nostalgia is relatively unpopular in itself, there are many nostalgic players all over the world.

Half a year ago, I only made DIY that was sold to China. drfunk2k is a very good person, and he hopes that my product can be shared globally. I told him at the time. This may be a little difficult. Because my ability is limited. And the products are made to be more personalized, mostly handmade products. Delivery time is also an issue. My English is not good, so I basically translate.
But drfunk2k still convinced me. So I have been insisting now, and I’m very happy to get everyone’s appreciation, but the only thing I’m sorry about is not being able to deliver it immediately, because hand-made takes time. Although half of the components of JAMMA Extractor are not hand-soldered, there are JJCBOX among the queued orders. Some manual cables, these are required to be done manually. I am sorry for the delay in time. I saw in the reply that most of you can understand me, but this cannot be an excuse for me, I will do my best.
I also hope that everyone can understand each other before evaluating each other.
I rarely go online on forums. Drfunk2k basically helps me. He is an enthusiastic person. Thank him very much. If you have any questions, please contact me directly: axunworks@gmail.com
I will work hard to complete the task, thank you for your waiting, trust and support!
I completely understand, this sort of information is all most of us need. I agree Drfunk2k posted this more like a ‘hype man’ than sober reality of what could actually be offered. I appreciate the transparency and thank you for the refund.

Maybe an easy solution here is to put the expected ship date of each product based on the current batch size? That would alleviate most of the issues here.

I completely understand, this sort of information is all most of us need. I agree Drfunk2k posted this more like a ‘hype man’ than sober reality of what could actually be offered. I appreciate the transparency and thank you for the refund.
As a hype man.... I have always been transparent... orders are made in the order received by one man by hand
anyways the solution is resolved

Recently, I checked some reference schemes of TAITO and SEGA hardware, optimized for JAMMA Extractor, and has V2.0 version. Materials based on V1.0 will not be used (the materials referred to here refer to the PCBs that have been ordered by the factory for chip and component processing). All JAMMA Extractors shipped will be V2.0.
This may be a waste for me, but I think it is my loyal hobby and a good job. Only by doing a good job from the heart, can I make myself love more.
It is already two o'clock in the morning. Since doing international business, I have rarely had time to go out for sports and play, and I often work until late at night. I took a break during the Chinese New Year.
Now I want to race for the number of outstanding orders on the axunworks.com website, otherwise the pressure will be great.
ALL ORDERS since JAN for the JAMMA Extractor are going to be version 2.0
JAMMA Extractor v2.0 UPDATE
Cancel the sound channel switch, and optimize the sound circuit.
Synchronous separation is also more standard and stable.
Some optimizations of the video refer to some official TAITO solutions.
Thank you both for the update. I'm looking forward to the product.

Thank you for the update! Now that this has been officially announced, should we expect shipping to start soon for those of us that ordered before the 2.0 announcement?

Thank you for the update! Now that this has been officially announced, should we expect shipping to start soon for those of us that ordered before the 2.0 announcement?
YES please PM with your order number for exact details <3

What's up with the extra PayPal fee? Did PayPal change something or is it Canada thing

What's up with the extra PayPal fee? Did PayPal change something or is it Canada thing
I noticed it the other day when i bought something too... wtf is that, is it because i am outside US?

Maybe it’s either a merchant thing or the way PayPal is configured on his end. I just made a small purchase from overseas and there was no fee?

Definitely seems to add a fee on the Axun site though.

OK i figured it out.

International: A transaction occurring when the sender and receiver are registered with or identified by PayPal as residents of different countries/territories. Certain countries are grouped together when calculating international transaction rates. For a listing of our groupings, please access our Country/Territory Grouping Table.
FEE IS INVOLVED with currency exchange.
So you pay with USD or whatever but we need to receive RMB, so paypal adds a fee to the buyer. So the seller can keep the original amount and not lose money.

Paypal's conversion rates are atrocious. If you're paying by card, make sure there's not a way to convert the currency with your card. My card issuer gives way better rates than Paypal.

I refuse to use PayPal's rate. Using an International Transaction Free credit card and paying in the sellers native currecy usually allows you to bypass PayPal and fees all together. I always do this on eBay. Even paying an % based International Transaction Fee via Credit Card and paying in the sellers currency has ALWAYS been cheaper than PayPal's bullshit rates.

Could you see if there's an option that Axun can enable whereas the buyer can pay directly in RMB @drfunk2k -- would help the buyer and also make sure that he gets the right amount :)

@djsheep this is not possible. it is the situation once again of CHINA.......
China does not want to play nice with the world and the world does not want to play nice with china.
FEEL FREE to open a Alipay account or WeChat account which now accepts foreign credit cards.... but i am sure most will not do this...
He risks losing using paypal and you risk "security" using Alipay or WeChat pay.
These are all part of the reasons he didnt want to do international selling.

But wait how can alibaba send things so cheap?
1. they only do credit card no paypal
2. there is no guarantee on shipping
thats why you order today on alibaba and get it in December......

sadly this is the logistics between countries that do not want to play nice.

Take it from me, I make a lot of money in china.... but i cant seem to get it out of china without getting my head busted....

When i go home to USA with RMB cash.... 100 RMB = $16... the bank will only give me $7...........

Guys, I am sorry about this.

Here are the facts:
Axun is in China, using paypal methods which try to take away his profits......
He has to protect himself from losing money
This is the arcade scene and everything is stupid expensive......
$500 for cps3 multi for 6 games .... come on...... really
If you like the products you will come, if its too expensive then its not for you or this hobby is not for you.
Lets look at some CAVE pcbs.... 1000s for 1 game.... come on

at any rate we cannot control these matters , its a matter of logistics and politics.

Sorry,
DrFunk2k

I went through the checkout process but didn't finish because your single shipping option was "FedEx/UPS/TNT" but not specifically which one nor which tier of service.

This would make a huge difference in the final cost for me, because the lowest and second lowest tier is usually a difference of within $10. but one includes brokerage fee, (so I only have to pay taxes) While the other *doesn't* include brokerage fee, (so I have to pay taxes PLUS often around $50 to the courier) The best is if you can offer DHL or regular post, since their brokerage fee is flat rate and around $10 respectively.

Also, years ago I tried to add a foreign credit card to wechat. didn't know they changed the policy. I may have to try and add a foreign card now...

I too stopped the checkout process at the shipping part. It’s just too much to ship things right now.

Me on the other Hand is very happy to have Fedex or UPS option. Delivery at the door, no pick pick up at the shitty customs office in my area.

Back