What's new
OSSC INPUTS:
AV1 (RGB-SCART)
SUPPORTED BY CBOX use CBOX EU SCART Cable

AV3 (VGA)
SUPPORTED by CBOX use VGA RGBS cable

AV2 (Component)
NOT SUPPORTED

just connect CBOX to the OSSC via AV1 or AV3 with AV3 you will need to connect audio too. we make a VGA+audio cable
when its connected the OSSC will pick up the signal. Sometimes you need to press a button

OSSC INPUTS:
AV1 (RGB-SCART)
SUPPORTED BY CBOX use CBOX EU SCART Cable

AV3 (VGA)
SUPPORTED by CBOX use VGA RGBS cable

AV2 (Component)
NOT SUPPORTED

just connect CBOX to the OSSC via AV1 or AV3 with AV3 you will need to connect audio too. we make a VGA+audio cable
when its connected the OSSC will pick up the signal. Sometimes you need to press a button
Great.
I jusst tried using AV1 with the 8 pin DIN to scart (i just do the cable) and it's working.
Do you have pics of the vga+audio cable you sell?
I will also need your hdmi scaler when done and also the forgotten worlds spinner when done, so please keep me updated.

Very nice looking DB15 adapter! Compact and clean :)

Like the power supply too! I was always iffy with arcade PSUs where you have uncovered AC cables connected via screw terminals. It's the reason why I went with an ATX PSU connected to a breakout board for my current supergun power solution

Still waiting for the converter for Taito F3 boards via upscalers, but once that's in I'll start ordering the JVS CBOX later this year. :)

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST you guys are fast we just updated the site this morning and decided not to promote just yet:

NEW PRODUCTS ARE:
DB15-USB convertors
Arcade PSU
JAMMA Adjustment PCB
Axun mini-supergun

i am making threads now

idk why I stopped getting notifications for this thread.

I got a Sigma Hexa stick to use with this, and the button layouts are completely off, not sure what was up. I ended up getting a second stick, same thing. Wondering what I need to do if I want to use these sticks out of the box. Here's what the inputs seem to do:

Up: Start
Down: Right
Left: Left
Right: Coin 1
Button 1: ?
Button 2: Button 3
Button 3: Up
Button 4: ?
Button 5: ?
Button 6: Button 1

Down is stuck on. For this test I'm just using Thunder Force AC, so 3 buttons, but all other PCBs were the same result. Sega Saturn and SNK inputs work fine.

idk why I stopped getting notifications for this thread.

I got a Sigma Hexa stick to use with this, and the button layouts are completely off, not sure what was up. I ended up getting a second stick, same thing. Wondering what I need to do if I want to use these sticks out of the box. Here's what the inputs seem to do:

Up: Start
Down: Right
Left: Left
Right: Coin 1
Button 1: ?
Button 2: Button 3
Button 3: Up
Button 4: ?
Button 5: ?
Button 6: Button 1

Down is stuck on. For this test I'm just using Thunder Force AC, so 3 buttons, but all other PCBs were the same result. Sega Saturn and SNK inputs work fine.
Hi,This may be an early SIGMA 3000 controller.
JJCBOX is set according to the later SIGMA 7000(∑9000)controller standard.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 112
  • AV7000.jpg
    AV7000.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 104
You're going to need something like the 9000tb

Hi,This may be an early SIGMA 3000 controller.
FROM AXUN:

Got it. These weren't expensive, easy to pick up. Is there any documentation on these standards? Something I can make an adapter for or something? I couldn't find documentation at all. I'd like to use what I have, naturally.

Got it. These weren't expensive, easy to pick up. Is there any documentation on these standards? Something I can make an adapter for or something? I couldn't find documentation at all. I'd like to use what I have, naturally.
There is no more detailed document for the time being. The bottom of JJCBOX has related interface definition identification instructions.

@Cereth Not sure if I correctly interpreted what documentation you are after but this is a Wiki page for the Sigma sticks, including the 6000TB (and others). Hope it helps. I am a big fan of the Sigma sticks - https://w.atwiki.jp/sigma-denshi/sp/pages/14.html

@Cereth Not sure if I correctly interpreted what documentation you are after but this is a Wiki page for the Sigma sticks, including the 6000TB (and others). Hope it helps. I am a big fan of the Sigma sticks - https://w.atwiki.jp/sigma-denshi/sp/pages/14.html
Yep I think that’s it! I think with that I just need a DIN adapter and I should be good. I guess my next step would be finding the parts and making something, or honestly with my time probably ask Lemony...

Yep I think that’s it! I think with that I just need a DIN adapter and I should be good. I guess my next step would be finding the parts and making something, or honestly with my time probably ask Lemony...
That's good. I was also looking for someone to commission an adapter for the Sigma 3TB stick to Neo Geo (not found that person yet). From what I can see decipher from the Wiki, the new 3TB stick pinout does not use 5V on pin 13 (apparently rapid fire instead), which is different than the 9000TB pinout. Might be worth paying particular note of and double checking if intending using the 3TB stick. Not sure of the impact of running 5v down this.

That's good. I was also looking for someone to commission an adapter for the Sigma 3TB stick to Neo Geo (not found that person yet). From what I can see decipher from the Wiki, the new 3TB stick pinout does not use 5V on pin 13 (apparently rapid fire instead), which is different than the 9000TB pinout. Might be worth paying particular note of and double checking if intending using the 3TB stick. Not sure of the impact of running 5v down this.
I already asked @Lemony Vengeance about the adapter for mine. It looks to be very straightforward. idk how much changes for yours, but with the right remapping you'd probably be able to get a good adapter made. I passed that page on to him and am going to do my own mapping chart to help, we'll report how it goes

When are the superguns coming back in stock? :)

my supergun works fine but I’ve made so many random custom cables and adapters it’s a headache even to me lol...I want to just grab one and be done.

Awesome product. Can’t wait to be able to try and get one (unless I missed something on the site? I wasn’t able to add anything to the cart even for pre-order)

Back