What's new
For Sale
Sales threads need prices, what's this worth to you?
You can always start higher and edit your listed price back down.

Example...
100$
50$
25$

Just to give you an idea I sold a Blast City with a working TV tube (component input with JROK adapter) installed (necked the original Nanao tube) for 600$.

Sales threads need prices, what's this worth to you?
You can always start higher and edit your listed price back down.

Example...
100$
50$
25$

Just to give you an idea I sold a Blast City with a working TV tube (component input with JROK adapter) installed (necked the original Nanao tube) for 600$.
I put a price on it. Thanks for the advice.

Justa heads up, price even shipped thru STI, is cheaper than my base import cost. Have working tubes or time for a project? This is fabulous, hope someone snaps it up!

Ya know what... it's okay... I should be used to being left on read and people failing to be attentive to their messages even after PMing a phone number and working out details for shipping... nonetheless I'll take my business elsewhere to someone more reputable..

nonetheless congrats on the sale @ninjando

Ya know what... it's okay... I should be used to being left on read and people failing to be attentive to their messages even after PMing a phone number and working out details for shipping... nonetheless I'll take my business elsewhere to someone more reputable..

I tried to buy a chassis from this seller last year and he just straight up never replied to me. I'm not totally shocked by this. I wouldn't let it bother you.

I tried to buy a chassis from this seller last year and he just straight up never replied to me. I'm not totally shocked by this. I wouldn't let it bother you.
word... I had my heart set on this because I wanted to make it a neo geo head 2 head setup for my friends shop and for tournaments... nonetheless I'll just save up extra funds and get a versus city within the next few months..

Back