What's new
Want To Buy

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
My cab wishlist is getting short, and it's time to make it shorter again. Some of these I expect I can find inside a few months, others I'm sure will take years.

If you or someone you know has any of these for sale, let me know!

Consolette 26 - Also interested in a loose driving panel for one of these! In any condition and from anywhere in the world!

Found:
SC-25
Consolette 18
MT-8
- Sure. This will happen.

Last edited:
I have the E29 and Dinoking with all the parts needed to rebuild/convert and a few treats from Franco for the Dinoking. But yeah, I would not be able to sell them cheap. I will keep an eye out for you on these cabs. I think Im about done collecting cabs unless at this point. Unless I get a pink capcom cute to finish off the trio :D

Man, I can't say this enough, but 25" cocktail tables suck a fat one. If you can find a Sigma Table, that is my personal recommendation. It's a 17" monitor and it's the balls for shooters. It is also very adjustable height wise, so you don't have to stay hunched over the damn thing.

Egret 29 - Must be complete or very near complete (NO missing topper)
The reason you find so many with the missing top section is that it was optional from Taito. the Standard Edition E29 didn't include it, only the Deluxe versions.

So you got your Domy's monitor going afterall?
Not yet. Waiting on a guy on KLOV who is digging through his garage. I bought his 33" tube on the promise he'd come through with the chassis for it in a few weeks. Got an update earlier today it should only be a couple days more. So worst case I swap the entire tube and chassis and call it a day.
Man, I can't say this enough, but 25" cocktail tables suck a fat one. If you can find a Sigma Table, that is my personal recommendation. It's a 17" monitor and it's the balls for shooters. It is also very adjustable height wise, so you don't have to stay hunched over the damn thing.
The SNK one tilts the screen to angle it toward your face!!!!!! It seems amazing.

But yeah, the Aero Table sucks to sit at, and I'm sure others do too. But AO said the Sigma Table you couldn't rotate the monitor, so I left it off the list.
I have the E29 and Dinoking with all the parts needed to rebuild/convert and a few treats from Franco for the Dinoking. But yeah, I would not be able to sell them cheap. I will keep an eye out for you on these cabs. I think Im about done collecting cabs unless at this point. Unless I get a pink capcom cute to finish off the trio :D
The biggest problem with the *king cabs is that they're usually pretty cheap when they do pop up, like sub-$300 (I keep missing them locally). But getting one from someone who bought it intending to convert it means paying 4-5x their value. I also have a bunch of Franco stuff just waiting for the cab to put it in. :)

I'm always scared off when you say not cheap, I know what you're into those Cutes! O.o. I still want a yellow one and am sore I lost that eBay auction by $20 in the last few seconds... I know there is one for sale right now (maybe it already sold?), but it's not the right deal.
The reason you find so many with the missing top section is that it was optional from Taito. the Standard Edition E29 didn't include it, only the Deluxe versions.
I think I've only ever seen one that didn't have it at all (not including the one the dude sold the topper off of). Usually they have it, it's just beat to hell. :(

I'm not sure if you can rotate it tbh. I've never had the need to attempt.to rotate it. I'll have to look and let you know.

Not yet. Waiting on a guy on KLOV who is digging through his garage. I bought his 33" tube on the promise he'd come through with the chassis for it in a few weeks. Got an update earlier today it should only be a couple days more. So worst case I swap the entire tube and chassis and call it a day.
PM incoming!!

I'll say this about my Laana. It had a prototype game in it and the cabinet itself was from Sunsoft HQ USA when they were here. I've only seen one other one, but it was completely trashed and in I think some 3rd world country heh. Here's a photo that I hope encourages you.
(yes the entire Primal Rage 2 dev kit fits in there lol)

IMG_0571.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a photo that I hope encourages you.
It absolutely does. I've had a ton of people tell me it didn't even exist. So this is excellent to see.

And yours looks fantastic! What a find.

Here's a photo that I hope encourages you.
It absolutely does. I've had a ton of people tell me it didn't even exist. So this is excellent to see.
And yours looks fantastic! What a find.
The guy that had it listed it as "Mahjong cabinet" on ebay (even though it had a Shanghai board in it heh). I'm sure a few exist, who knows how many though. They also weigh almost nothing (top is plastic and the bottom half is metal), so my friends and I always joke about taking it with me and putting it into a plane's luggage compartment. I wish you luck!

I'll say this about my Laana. It had a prototype game in it and the cabinet itself was from Sunsoft HQ USA when they were here. I've only seen one other one, but it was completely trashed and in I think some 3rd world country heh. Here's a photo that I hope encourages you.
(yes the entire Primal Rage 2 dev kit fits in there lol)

IMG_0571.JPG
is that an Aero table seating next to that cab? i have a better place for those cabs, my living room :thumbsup:

How much is in your budget for a restored SC19, Aero Table, and restored Table Pony (vh)?

How much is in your budget for a restored SC19, Aero Table, and restored Table Pony (vh)?
Gonna be up front: I truly dislike the "What do you want to spend" or "What's it worth to you" thing. If people want to sell something, they should be able to put a price on it. If that price is too high for me at the time, I'll still likely want to buy the item, and can simply save up a bit and get the money together if need be.

Absolutely nothing personal, I just never have any idea how to answer that question and it has always rubbed me the wrong way. We've actually done business before and I think you're a stand-up guy. Not sure if you recognize my username here, but you have my old City now!

Aero Table is on the bottom of my interest list since I have the T26, but the other two are exciting.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I just figured you'd have some rough idea since these things don't come up. I do know that the Table pony specifically would have to be in the multi K range due to the amount of money I have into it with parts fab and such.

The logic on asking your range: was just seeing if it'd even be worth my time. It's nothing personal. If I say something silly like "I want 9000 for the table" , I feel like it'd be stepping on your toes more for the future than if I knew what you were working with.

I remember the name for sure. That City is getting cleaned up, parts fabbed right now. It fits in the lineup with the pony 18s with the viewing angle and such. The door itself is getting popped apart, and the internal structures are getting re-welded into the new door in a few days. Full powder coat and paint for the whole thing. Only about ten hours in, maybe halfway? The tables are great to play at- but they do take up an odd amount of depth for the area that I'm working with, so the city fits better and I think it'll be worth the effort.

Back