How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Would like to see spinners w/ panel, as I have some confusion about which cabs will support the depth of these spinners?
Between Blast/Astro/Aero/AWSD/Neo29/Vewlix, I have plenty of options, just want to make sure what panel will be repro'd and that it will fit in my cab.

Would like to see spinners w/ panel, as I have some confusion about which cabs will support the depth of these spinners?
Between Blast/Astro/Aero/AWSD/Neo29/Vewlix, I have plenty of options, just want to make sure what panel will be repro'd and that it will fit in my cab.
if the repro is same size as the US version spinner, Astro city, Blast city , Net city , aero and vewlix will have enough room/ space for US spinner.
I think AWSD will work I'll check when I have time.

Will there be spare parts available to buy separately (gears, etc.) and if so are they compatible with OG spinners (I'd guess so)?

I think it would be very smart to produce extra knobs and mechanical parts for people looking to restore original spinners.

Also probably worth making a boat-load of extra Capcom stickers as that seems to be missing or damaged on most originals.

I'm ready to pre-order just point me to the thread/webpage

@twistedsymphony that was exactly my point, I own a dedicated FW cabinet and I'm sure when I'll pull it out of storage I'll discover the gears have cracked... ;(
Extra stickers would been awesome too!

Whats the current plans for making smaller versions spinners to fit cabs with shallow control panels?

Whats the current plans for making smaller versions spinners to fit cabs with shallow control panels?
I suspect it will depend entirely on how well the original Spinners sell.
If original Spinners sell well it might be worth doing a follow up batch of shallow spinners.
If original Spinner DONT sell well, shallow spinners are probably not going to happen.

We are already committed to the 200 units of the original wether they all sell or not. The original does fit in a lot common candy cabs, hell, i was shocked it fit in a vewlix without issues.

We do have plans for a shallower spinner, but honestly depends on how well these sell. No point in spending thousands of $$ in molds, machining parts, etc, not to mention the time invested to only sell a few.

Also the minimum order quantity was supposed to be much higher than 200, but @hursit was able to get them down, covid has really messed up things. So, I expect a follow up they will want a higher amount ordered.

But, I do want to see a shallower one happen that can fit shallower CP cabs, and also work in custom arcade sticks, etc.

All I can say is to please spread the word on these and lets get them all sold, if so, I can almost guarantee we will work on a shallower design,

The original does fit in a lot common candy cabs, hell, i was shocked it fit in a vewlix without issues.
Do we have an official list of which cabs it's confirmed/not confirmed on? that might help people who are anxious about buying the original spinners buy one if they know it will for sure fit their cab.

We are already committed to the 200 units of the original wether they all sell or not. The original does fit in a lot common candy cabs, hell, i was shocked it fit in a vewlix without issues.

We do have plans for a shallower spinner, but honestly depends on how well these sell. No point in spending thousands of $$ in molds, machining parts, etc, not to mention the time invested to only sell a few.

Also the minimum order quantity was supposed to be much higher than 200, but @hursit was able to get them down, covid has really messed up things. So, I expect a follow up they will want a higher amount ordered.

But, I do want to see a shallower one happen that can fit shallower CP cabs, and also work in custom arcade sticks, etc.

All I can say is to please spread the word on these and lets get them all sold, if so, I can almost guarantee we will work on a shallower design,
Wow this is amazing news! From my side, I hope that the support for spinner in CPS1 will help you sell all those spinners!

Thanks for making this small batches to help the users who can't get one anymore:thumbup:

if the repro is same size as the US version spinner, Astro city, Blast city , Net city , aero and vewlix will have enough room/ space for US spinner.
I think AWSD will work I'll check when I have time.

Do we have an official list of which cabs it's confirmed/not confirmed on? that might help people who are anxious about buying the original spinners buy one if they know it will for sure fit their cab.

According to Alberto, these will fit in:

Astro City
Blast City
Net City
Aero
Vewlix
Original FW Capcom Cab

Maybe AWSD?

I will measure the following CPs for clearance
Windy 2
Egret 2
Sega Pras
Super Neo Geo 29

This sweet thing finally arrived <3

FW1.jpg
Would it not just be the main frame and shaft that needs shortening rather than a complete redesign?

Would it not just be the main frame and shaft that needs shortening rather than a complete redesign?
There are 2 shafts that would need to be shortened, gear placements adjusted, also have to deal with the counterweight that takes up vertical space as well. Then there is also the frame. Ex...if we remove the counterweight, we need to then adjust the spring strength, then how does that change the feel of the spinner, etc...So there are a few things to adjust consider/test.

There are 2 shafts that would need to be shortened, gear placements adjusted, also have to deal with the counterweight that takes up vertical space as well. Then there is also the frame. Ex...if we remove the counterweight, we need to then adjust the spring strength, then how does that change the feel of the spinner, etc...So there are a few things to adjust consider/test.

I have 6 capcom cutes. Not too sure about clearance but does look deeper than my E2, but from what I have gathered on this thread, it wont work. I was thinking along the lines of selling the shorter bits separately as a modification to make it shorter if required? that way people will still buy the original spinner as well as having extra bits to make it shorter if required?

Back