Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
hi really good job

any idea to plug for Cps 2 interconnect board repro ? for eco fighter ou Ultimate ecologie ? i looking for boad i saw longtimes ago a guys from jap do a repro

you can play with spinner so nice
let s me know ? guys !

cheers

hi really good job

any idea to plug for Cps 2 interconnect board repro ? for eco fighter ou Ultimate ecologie ? i looking for boad i saw longtimes ago a guys from jap do a repro

you can play with spinner so nice
let s me know ? guys !

cheers
A repro capcom cps2 spinner adapter pcb is in the works :)

Welp, I just ordered 4 spinners. With the cps-1 multi and now these, Im officially broke...lol. But boy am i happy :) A big thanks to all the people involved in these 2 projects, no matter how small your contribution, I am very grateful to have these things to look forward to! Im just sitting here drooling wondering what is next...haha.

So that pic with the tr flightstick logo is for show? It will come with capcom logo? If not i will have to peel it off :P
EqLq2M7WMAEq6zS.jpg

So that pic with the tr flightstick logo is for show? It will come with capcom logo? If not i will have to peel it off :P
Are you aware of what IP stands for? And do you know that valid companies shall fiercely protect their IP's? So even a hobbyist reproduction project if you were to replicate a long since defunct product that carries their company IP, they'd probably send their army of lawyers after you with C&D letters?

Trust hursit on this. Also if it bugs ya that much, it is just a sticker.

Attachments

• 2020-03-08_15.36.18.jpg
    2020-03-08_15.36.18.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 2020-03-04_17.59.12.jpg
    2020-03-04_17.59.12.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 2020-03-04_18.03.20.jpg
    2020-03-04_18.03.20.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 2020-03-08_17.56.42.jpg
    2020-03-08_17.56.42.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 110
No way it fits in an Egret II. The panel is too shallow to support it.

There was a French dude who fit the spinners on a custom Egret panel.

It was Manimani on AO forums.

Happy if it does fit the E2 panel. Would make for another dilemma. I had a hard enough time picking which overlay to buy. If an E2 panel option is added, whoah boy.

First world problems.

@Derick2k posted panel depth measurements somewhere for most panels. we should probably put that in it's own thread and encourage other's with cabs not on the list to measure and contribute

it'd be useful for more than just these spinners

It fits in an E2, my repro panel with OG spinners are in this cab. You just have to bent a little the microswitch tabs.

Which spinners? Japanese or western?

Reminder to everyone that the Japanese spinners aren't as deep. @playero has both spinners installed in his panel in a photo a few posts above (link). You can see the difference in depth. So when someone says that they fit one in a cabinet, they should specify that it is indeed the larger western version.

Back