How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Put me down for 2x spinners and the CPO. Will the CPO fit a naomi cab?

Great job to all involved.

Probably a silly question but If you haven't started production run on it yet, would it be better just to redesign it to a shorter version? That way people wont be thrown off by the idea that it may not fit in their cabs?

I bet a lot of people are waiting for an announcement on the adapters for the CPS Multi?

I bet a lot of people are waiting for an announcement on the adapters for the CPS Multi?

It's already been announced. See the post below:

Support for spinners is available. You need an extra PCB that plugs in the multi. I didnt want to delay the project anymore and make the final multi more expensive, so people who need that PCB because they want to play with spinners, can get it from @Mitsurugi-w.

Probably a silly question but If you haven't started production run on it yet, would it be better just to redesign it to a shorter version? That way people wont be thrown off by the idea that it may not fit in their cabs?
You want me to work on it again extra 6 month work?
No Thanks.

You should understand that
These kind of project is not easly completed.
There is no abrakadabra thing. We have lost 6 month to test, create injection mold and etc.

Sorry my friend but there wont be shorter version of the spinner.

That's a shame. I have pre-ordered spinners already but I was also looking forward to buying a shorter variant as well.

Is the injection molded parts that different? I was under the impression that it was mostly an identical design just with walls and shafts shorter in length.

That's a shame. I have pre-ordered spinners already but I was also looking forward to buying a shorter variant as well.

Is the injection molded parts that different? I was under the impression that it was mostly an identical design just with walls and shafts shorter in length.
I have never seen the shorter version of spinner.
Im not sure about the gears actually. But there are some parts on the Spinners which i need some factory to produce it. And big companies dont produce the parts for a few quantity. I have talked with them and they asked 200 pcs of set. And it wasnt easy to agree with them. They want 1000 pcs minimum qty normally

So thats why i have said, the order qty is 200
It looks we wont reach to that number and i will talk with factory again.

İf this one doesnt sell enough, do you think shorter version will sell?
I dont think so.

Well, it looks like we might have to limit production to 100 or so spinners total, and that will probably be all. But @hursit will have to decide how to proceed. So whoever gets in on these will have accurate repros of the original. Im happy to have been part of this project with @hursit and without him, it would not have been possible. @Darksoft also stepped up and added spinner support to the cps1 multi and for that, we are very thankful. I love devs/makers that take a proper approach to things and make quality products. Im still hopeful a slim version might be made.

İf this one doesnt sell enough, do you think shorter version will sell?
I think shorter version would sell more. if we could get only 1 version, shorter version would be the better option. as it seems a lot of people are afraid to order due to fitment concerns.

you have "seen" one as the Shorter version was posted here in this thread:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...interest-check-poll.17816/page-18#post-312558
But I agree that it's difficult to to do if you don't have access to one.

If anyone can confirm that these will fit inside an Egret 2, then I'll place my order immediately.

If anyone can confirm that these will fit inside an Egret 2, then I'll place my order immediately.
80mm in height should be more than enough, I measured my spinner installed in a vewlix at 78mm
sptech-02-01-png.png

Here are the other dimensions
22_233819-png.png

22_233818-jpg.jpg

So, if anyone cares to reports on fitment regarding their cabs, that would be awesome.
Also, some control panels might fit 1 spinner, but possibly not 2 as some control panels slope on the sides.

Is there actually a short version? Or is everyone speculating here? I'm pretty sure that Capcom only made one spinner with different topper types.

Please correct me if I am wrong. @manimani, when you tested on an Egret, was everything working fine?

EDIT: I just saw the twistedsymphony reply.

Is there actually a short version? Or is everyone speculating here? I'm pretty sure that Capcom only made one spinner with different topper types.

Please correct me if I am wrong. @manimani, when you tested on an Egret, was everything working fine?
The JP version is shorter, but its also missing some parts the US one has. The knobs are different as well, not sure if the weight is the same also.

If I were to commit to buy, when would funds be collected? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. Also, it seems like this would work in a Blast City right?

Again, sorry if these are remedial questions, but if time is of the essence to make this decision, I'll need some help.

Back