Votes: 3 4.2%

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kidrivers

Beginner
Reaction score
Man, i've been crazy busy at work the last week, so when i opened the site to see these updates, i almost had the big one!!! This is great guys, I really want everyone involved in this, and all other projects you guys work on, to know how much i appreciate everything you do. It might seem silly for a 50 year old guy to get excited about this stuff, but it just brings back so many good memories/times. I really can't wait to get my FW up and running properly!!! Thanks again for all you do, and im glad there are guys out there with the brain power to handle and share all these projects with us!!!

RealMFnG

Legendary
Reaction score
Hiring a hand model to display the prototype is an advertisement stroke of genius. Well done @hursit my friend, well done.

1631616233203.png

Monstermug

Student
Reaction score
Are these 1:1 reproductions? Will the capcom logo be repro too? From the pics it looks like 3 pieces will need to be shortened for a cute panel and many others, although im not sure the purpose of the circular gold section under the knob is.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Are these 1:1 reproductions? Will the capcom logo be repro too? From the pics it looks like 3 pieces will need to be shortened for a cute panel and many others, although im not sure the purpose of the circular gold section under the knob is.
Yes we are going for a 1:1 reproduction or as close to 100% as possible. It will need a bit of redesign to make it shorter to fit other cabs for sure.

mt32pi

New User
Reaction score
So beautiful !
If sales start, where can I buy it?
I hope to see the Mister fpga version soon.