How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Man, i've been crazy busy at work the last week, so when i opened the site to see these updates, i almost had the big one!!! This is great guys, I really want everyone involved in this, and all other projects you guys work on, to know how much i appreciate everything you do. It might seem silly for a 50 year old guy to get excited about this stuff, but it just brings back so many good memories/times. I really can't wait to get my FW up and running properly!!! Thanks again for all you do, and im glad there are guys out there with the brain power to handle and share all these projects with us!!!

Hiring a hand model to display the prototype is an advertisement stroke of genius. Well done @hursit my friend, well done.

1631616233203.png

Are these 1:1 reproductions? Will the capcom logo be repro too? From the pics it looks like 3 pieces will need to be shortened for a cute panel and many others, although im not sure the purpose of the circular gold section under the knob is.

Are these 1:1 reproductions? Will the capcom logo be repro too? From the pics it looks like 3 pieces will need to be shortened for a cute panel and many others, although im not sure the purpose of the circular gold section under the knob is.
Yes we are going for a 1:1 reproduction or as close to 100% as possible. It will need a bit of redesign to make it shorter to fit other cabs for sure.

So beautiful !
If sales start, where can I buy it?
I hope to see the Mister fpga version soon.

I am hoping to finally get a spinner for my f3.... this seems to be the only option

That looks crazy good! So much better than sticking a dial on a push button. ;)

Now Im just waiting for a repro panel to arrive from Alberto which should be here any day now.

Then I want to test on original hardware, so need to link up with someone for that.

Finally want to test on the on Mister to see if its supported/works as expected.

I'd hate to trust the shipping companies, but I can pull and send you my board if you need it to test on. It's the least I can do if needed. Just let me know.

I'd be interested in two of them - how do I contact the person designing them? There's a significant fault in the design of the originals and they seem to have 1:1 replicated that fault, judging from the photos.

I'd be interested in two of them - how do I contact the person designing them? There's a significant fault in the design of the originals and they seem to have 1:1 replicated that fault, judging from the photos.
Its me to repro the whole design.
Please inform me about the faulty on the design.
Waiting your PM

Ok what is the fault in the originals? I am in for 2 if these things go to production

Ok what is the fault in the originals? I am in for 2 if these things go to production
I have talked with @system11

He said, the plastic gears are can crack over time. But this is the normal situation.
1- These joysticks made in 1988 :D
2- plastic has a lifespan, and it is ok to cracked after 30 years later

So i will have the plastic injection mold for those gears, that means, i will have thousands of the gears :D . I can sell the Gear Kits seperately too ;)

Back