How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
This is my second project to make it for Arcade Stick and Vewlix Panels. It will be shorter version of the spinner. But first we have to finish this project to understand how many people interest or worth it ;)
I imagine the shorter version of the spinner will be the same when it comes to functionality right?

Thanks,
\o/.k.

I will start with one ... because will be the first time in my life when i will touch a such thing ... and maybe on the road i'll be in for another ! In any rates , i trust in every product released by Hursit !

I will start with one ... because will be the first time in my life when i will touch a such thing ... and maybe on the road i'll be in for another ! In any rates , i trust in every product released by Hursit !
Thank you guys.

Will the final ones look the same as the test sample? As in, neutral and no branding on the outside?

Will the final ones look the same as the test sample? As in, neutral and no branding on the outside?
Pretty close to it, the test sample is not completed, we are waiting for the injection mold gears, etc.. to come in to assemble them. We are going for as near 100% accurate reproduction as possible.

Depending on interest/cost, we might offer some color choices, via anodizing of the knob. If not in this version, maybe in a future, slimmer version to fit arcade stick cases.

1624719919963.png

I would do a matte finish, instead of a glossy one.

We will post up more details soon.

Hursit and I thank all of you for your interest/support. :thumbsup:

Hello people
Today i have assembled all the parts together. I can tell you, my drawing is perfect and everything is working well.
Tomorrow, i will test the joystick with original Plastic gears and Replica gears.
Will share with you some pictures and videos very soon ;)

Thanks for your interest.

Hello people
Today i have assembled all the parts together. I can tell you, my drawing is perfect and everything is working well.
Tomorrow, i will test the joystick with original Plastic gears and Replica gears.
Will share with you some pictures and videos very soon ;)

Thanks for your interest.
You are a pillar of this community. Many thanks!

Brilliant work here folks!

Question on the mounting....are they unique mount spacing?

If they are unique, would it make it easier overall, to make the mounting plates conform to a JLF mounting standard, so you could drop one of these in, in place of a joystick on a normal panel, if you desired....like for a 2p panel, to have a stick on one side, and a spinner with button on the other? That would solve folks that just want to play 1p version of forgotten worlds, or let it be more easily usable in scenarios like Brizzos spinner2jamma, where you might want to play bobble/etc.

Just a thought.

Brilliant work here folks!

Question on the mounting....are they unique mount spacing?

If they are unique, would it make it easier overall, to make the mounting plates conform to a JLF mounting standard, so you could drop one of these in, in place of a joystick on a normal panel, if you desired....like for a 2p panel, to have a stick on one side, and a spinner with button on the other? That would solve folks that just want to play 1p version of forgotten worlds, or let it be more easily usable in scenarios like Brizzos spinner2jamma, where you might want to play bobble/etc.

Just a thought.
Also, another thought, will we be able to purchase extra plastic gears and bushings if we desire them?

The metal parts wont wear easily, hopefully, but having spare plastics for down the road, from the start would go a long way towards making these last for years!!

Back