How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Iam interested in picking up at least 1 if not 2 spinners, but has there been any info on aprox price for this? It may have been posted before and I missed this info.

Hi : hurist / derrick

Just after an update, as to where you are at. Also wondering can i pay upfront for a pair?

PS : Merry christmas AP staff and all

Regards
Euphoria
🙂

I put 1 in the poll taking into account thats 2 spinners and panel, is that right? .. or do I need to put 2 as in 2 spinners?
Bottom line, take my money I want the whole turn key setup.

The ghox spinners? Yes I have two nos one in a box.
Hi : monster

Now if i could only get myself a pair like yours or near enough. Once i can get capcom repros you would :( see below)

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Regards
Euphoria
😁

I put 1 in the poll taking into account thats 2 spinners and panel, is that right? .. or do I need to put 2 as in 2 spinners?
Bottom line, take my money I want the whole turn key setup.
Its just a poll re interest, once @hursit sets up preorder page on his site, you will be able to configure what you want to order.

Most likely, I will handle distribution for US/CA (if it makes sense), and Hursit will handle the rest of the world. Trying to see what will be easiest and save everyone $$ in shipping fees.

Hi : hurist / derrick

Just after an update, as to where you are at. Also wondering can i pay upfront for a pair?

PS : Merry christmas AP staff and all

Regards
Euphoria
🙂
We will have pre-order sales, so yes you can pay upfront :)

I have 6 capcom cutes. Not too sure about clearance but does look deeper than my E2, but from what I have gathered on this thread, it wont work. I was thinking along the lines of selling the shorter bits separately as a modification to make it shorter if required? that way people will still buy the original spinner as well as having extra bits to make it shorter if required?
I will try to test fit it, Im sure you need about 85mm clearance under the cp. Also, Im not a 100% if 2 joysticks and spinners will fit comfortably in a mini cute cp. but just about anything is possible :D

Reactions: nem
Hi : monster

Now if i could only get myself a pair like yours or near enough. Once i can get capcom repros you would :( see below)

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Regards
Euphoria
😁

Maybe it's something the Legendary admins of this thread can reproduce? It does look much more complicated than the forgotten worlds spinner though and not a lot of people have heard of this game, unlike forgotten worlds, which is a triple a blockbuster title, even my grandma knows.

20211221-164754.jpg

20211221-164743.jpg

20211221-164728.jpg

20211221-164714.jpg

20211221-164659.jpg

Ghox Spinners are damn cool and IMO a lot more versatile than the Forgotten World Spinner since with it's up/down ability it can more directly replace a joystick

Definitely a lot more complicated though.

Back