How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Man, this can't be happening. I HAVE TO HAVE at least 2 spinners!!! After all the work that has gone into this, we can't let this fail.
I have 2 thoughts.

First (I know it would be a gamble), but i'm sure some of these could be sold on places like ebay if they were in hand. There are alot of people that don't frequent or even know about places like AP or KLOV, so I'm sure there is a market outside of here. Unfortunately this would be a big investment to gamble on.

Second, I know there isn't any demand here for the original dedicated hs-1 control panel, but I would be willing to get my panel reproduced so people could have the option to build an original dedicated game if that would increase spinner orders. As much as I avoid KLOV these days, It could be added to Derick2k thread for preorders that, if the pre-order is met, I will commit to getting the original panels reproduced and I would sell them at cost, not a penny more. I might also be able to get Takeman to get them reproed, he has done some other panels I have provided in the past, but he usually needs a 20 piece minimum.

We have to get this done, it will probably never happen again with the way things are going. If you are on the fence, remember you are almost guaranteed to be able to resell them at a profit if you don't use them. I sold a beat up original spinner without the center cap for $500 about 6 months ago, so I know there is a market.

Definitely want to get one spinner possibly two units once I have funds available I will definitely order one in March.

How about putting a stock count down on it. Im sure when people see 10 left they will go into panic buying mode

How about putting a stock count down on it. Im sure when people see 10 left they will go into panic buying mode

Actually i dont want to make it. I understand the situation about the people and we should wait.
when i go back to Turkey , i will talk with company again. I think i can cover the cost for extra 50pcs myself. But extra 100pcs is not possible for me now.
We are at 93 now and we will see what will happen.

Not sure how long the pre order has been open, but I just realized it was a few days ago, I think more time is needed. People are busy and it takes a few months for the hype to circulate, I know from our monkey ball repro sales it took a few months but everyone that expressed interest eventually came through and commit to the purchase. We have a 2nd batch opening soon

I already bought my Forgotten Worlds PCB so let’s get these made guys! be such a shame to see all this hard work go to waste.

@hursit how long you thinking of keeping pre order open? And have you thought about messaging people that voted? I ask because I had to look around to see how to go about ordering, maybe make that a sticky on the top of each page or send out messages. I could be wrong but due to how busy I am, I almost need a gun to my head to get my priorities in order LOL

fwiw I placed a pre-order. Really hoping this goes through as planned, as both products (spinner, control panel) look incredible.

Probably has not been asked about yet in this thread but I plan to install this in a Sega Saturn HSS-0130, as I'm hoping there will be the same clearance there as in most Sega candy cab control panels. Otherwise it's going into an Astro City.

Thanks for your efforts on this project @hursit @Derick2k

Last edited:
I appreciate that @Mirko . Mine is in storage at the moment and probably not in front of me until after this (hopefully!) ships.

I've held off ordering as I've just paid for the multi as well. I was leaving as late as possible so imagine there may be a couple of other people holding off for the same reason.

I've held off ordering as I've just paid for the multi as well. I was leaving as late as possible so imagine there may be a couple of other people holding off for the same reason.
Hold off too long and you might just end up with nothing.

Back