Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the information abput Egret II Panel
i think i should add E2 panel too ;)

The production started today. I will produce 200 pcs of this spinner , and we are at 130 pcs order still.
I will cover the cost for that 70pcs.
I beleive we will sell the rest ;)
wonderful news.
i can't wait for my 4 spinners to arrive :)

Definitely! Especially when the YouTubers and twitch streamers like yours truly start broadcasting our reviews and play through s. ;) I’ll for sure be streaming this once it’s all set up on my cab.

Small update on the Mister support side:

1645115386047.png

Decided to go with this design, so it adds joystick, buttons and spinner support
So this should make it easier to make your own controllers/panels, etc.. for use with mister, etc.

Also, dont sleep on placing your orders for the spinners, you can split up your payments if you need to.
Would definitely be interested in this as I am planning on using the spinners in either a MiSter or MAME environment.

I ordered two. Is it possible to use them in a joystick + supergun? How many buttons would be needed to cover all spinner-compatible games?

Edit: Sorry if that’s been covered, but I didn’t quite make it through all 24 pages yet.

Any updates on when the spinners will be ready to ship? Absolutely no rush just i had to search for this thread as its been super quiet lately.

Back