How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The repro panel and depth of spinner would also fit a Capcom Impress, is that correct? I realize Blast City control panels fit on Capcom Impress cabinets.

Any word on the slimmer model? Even if not, where can I throw money to get in on the next preorder?

@Kujako

I have never seen the shorter version of spinner.
Im not sure about the gears actually. But there are some parts on the Spinners which i need some factory to produce it. And big companies dont produce the parts for a few quantity. I have talked with them and they asked 200 pcs of set. And it wasnt easy to agree with them. They want 1000 pcs minimum qty normally

So thats why i have said, the order qty is 200
It looks we wont reach to that number and i will talk with factory again.

İf this one doesnt sell enough, do you think shorter version will sell?
I dont think so.

Ordered 4 and a control panel. Only 10 left now !!!

1659041267525.png

\o/.k.

Last edited:
Neat project.

You should make a Spinner Refresh kit--for all those original spinners out there that need to replace broken gears and worn out soft plastic bushings.

And, also repro the Puzz Loop Jamma-Spinner PCB to go with this.

Neat project.

You should make a Spinner Refresh kit--for all those original spinners out there that need to replace broken gears and worn out soft plastic bushings.

And, also repro the Puzz Loop Jamma-Spinner PCB to go with this.
Yeah somebody asking about them but this is really very hard project and i don't promise for anything for now

And this is the first and once time project for spinners.
I always say, these kind of projects are not doing like this normally. This is not business , it is just tired 🤣

I love this hobby but you know time is very important. I should focus the bigger projects.

Back