How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Yeah somebody asking about them but this is really very hard project and i don't promise for anything for now

And this is the first and once time project for spinners.
I always say, these kind of projects are not doing like this normally. This is not business , it is just tired 🤣

I love this hobby but you know time is very important. I should focus the bigger projects.

The first few steps of any project are always the longest and the hardest. ...

After you get past that, you'll look back and laugh with the power of hindsight. :)

Yeah somebody asking about them but this is really very hard project and i don't promise for anything for now

And this is the first and once time project for spinners.
I always say, these kind of projects are not doing like this normally. This is not business , it is just tired 🤣

I love this hobby but you know time is very important. I should focus the bigger projects.
These sorts of projects build incredible good will towards you tho. You have built reputation up tremendously. I for one will support you well into the future after taking care of us in these niche products that are impossible to come by.

Only 4 left now. I made my purchase today (and postponed buying another multi...).

These sorts of projects build incredible good will towards you tho.
Yes indeed. Turkey has given us the mini cute repro, spinner repro, awesome multi cases, fight stick cases, and Bayraktar drones.

Any chance you can repro that last one? I'll take one in green.

Only 4 left now. I made my purchase today (and postponed buying another multi...).
I delayed a purchase also but this project is too important for a lot of people. Which multi were you eyeing?

Great project! Could not decide on the panel version yet but pre-ordered 2 spinners. Stock is down to 2…

I delayed a purchase also but this project is too important for a lot of people. Which multi were you eyeing?

Namco Sys. 1

Just can hope that it's still available in stock after 2-3 months.

Price of flashes has skyrocketed, like 100USD per chip. Once they go back to normal we may do a small batch.

Let's see how that goes. At the moment only stock left of those multis is in US, which is far from optimal for me as well (shipping costs and taxes adds another ~200 on top).

Very sorry that I am late in discovering this site and this thread.

-Is there any chance to still purchase 2 of the repro spinners?

-Will there ever be a second round of pre-orders?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

I preordered one during the week thankfully before stock was gone unfortunately I couldnt get a second this time round , another Amazing project @hursit .

Any update on shipping these? It seems you were so close and just needed some testing confirmation in your last post!!!

Any update on shipping these? It seems you were so close and just needed some testing confirmation in your last post!!!
I have shipped the spinners to @Derick2k to test them but he has some health issues with his family. So , i will ship 2 x 2pcs. Spinners to @imbord3rlin3 and @ShootTheCore tomorrow.
I hope they will test the wires and give me the correct information about it. Then i will start to ship them

I have shipped the spinners to @Derick2k to test them but he has some health issues with his family. So , i will ship 2 x 2pcs. Spinners to @imbord3rlin3 and @ShootTheCore tomorrow.
I hope they will test the wires and give me the correct information about it. Then i will start to ship them
Thanks for the update, I have an original dedicated cabinet. If you need any pictures or if I can help in any way just let me know. And I hope all is well with you and your family @Derick2k Take care all!!!

So I got to try out the new spinners and let me start off by saying they are truly amazing.
20220818_184143-jpg.jpg

They are raw aluminum and will dent and scratch easily so be very careful when installing them. There is a screw inside under the cap that holds the spinner to the shaft. I highly reccomend NOT screwing this in or inserting the disc until the spinner is installed on the control panel and has been thoroughly tested. Getting the disk out after it has been set in place is VERY difficult.

The control panel is not Alberto quality, but it is nice
20220818_184051-jpg.jpg

(I do not have another stick available at the moment)

This is the wiring harness. It will come with an 8pin connector instead of 2 4pins.
20220818_173704-jpg.jpg

A special note on fitment inside of astro city cabs... I tested mine out on a NAC and the fitment is VERY close to the hinge of the control panel but it DOES fit and it will fully close without issue. Make sure your wires are out of the way of the entire footprint of the spinner. It is a close fit, but it works 100%.

20220818_190606-jpg.jpg

20220818_183303-jpg.jpg

When installing the spinners to the control panel, make sure you do so in the appropriate direction, with the switch facing towards you. Install the spinner to the panel and plug in the harness FIRST. Then you can attach the control panel to the control panel assembly. Make sure to not catch the harness in-between the cp hinge. Bend the wires downward as shown in the above picture. Make sure to support the control panel until every bolt is in and tight. The spinners are heavy, 700 grams each.

You will need to screw the switch onto the spinner body. It only goes one way.
20220818_183324-jpg.jpg

The leads of the switch are happ button size, but they connectors (black and white wires) are included. I'm not sure if Hursit will include a plug and play solution for candy cabs , but he does include wires with crimped connectors. They connect to button 1 on the respective player harness. I mcgyvered an adapter to the ends of mine. Keep in mind these were originally designed for wood cabs.

In conclusion, this is truly an amazing feat of design and engineering. The spinners are very well made and definitely fit in an Astro City cab. I would personally like to thank @hursit for the opportunity to test these spinners and am very proud to have such awesome hardware in my cab.

Get hyped, AP.... Your spinners are coming soon! Is your body ready?

Back