How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Got mine today. Very nicely done. Just checking that the PC interface board for MAME is still being worked on?

I'm hoping the Opti-Wiz 3 from groovygamegear will work as the pc interface.

Did those that received their spinners so far get an email with tracking or did it just arrive in the post one day?

I haven’t got any tracking number for my four spinners and control panel. Is anybody here still waiting for theirs?
Thanks,
\o/.k.

I haven’t got any tracking number for my four spinners and control panel. Is anybody here still waiting for theirs?
Thanks,
\o/.k.
Hi, waiting here as well. Chatted with hursit yesterday and he is trying to get more orders shipped this week. A little more patience my friend they are coming. :)

Hi, waiting here as well. Chatted with hursit yesterday and he is trying to get more orders shipped this week. A little more patience my friend they are coming. :)
Thank you for your response. I'm in no rush but was just wondering since they were supposed to be shipped a couple of weeks ago.
\o/.k.

Likewise, no shipping info on my end either. Getting pretty jealous seeing others starting to receive their spinners and panels.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220906-130746_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220906-130746_Google.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 85
I am heading the the Galloping Ghost next week and plan to play a bit on the forgotton worlds official cabinet with real capcom spinner. I do remember last time I was up there being so impressed with how the game plays with that spinner. I am so glad I backed this project and hope to put it through it's paces once I get it all set up. I got my panel yesterday.

Back