What's new
Ok, so I have everything up and running. Pretty awesome stuff. However, I came accross a bug where CVS Pro freezes up on the Geese Howard Fight, right when the dialog begins. Anyone ever had this issue happen? I tried two different brand Cf Cards. Still the same. Bothe CF cards are 512mb. One CF card is an STEC and the other I a Transcend.

That is not what I am after, I need to know the name of the file you are uploading and the checksum (md5/sha1) of the file to determine which version you have.

Let me look up some info on how I can get that for you and get back to you on it. Thank you.

That is exactly the same image that I am using. Maybe someone here can test it on their system ? My system is a bit in bits just now.

Ok, so I have everything up and running. Pretty awesome stuff. However, I came accross a bug where CVS Pro freezes up on the Geese Howard Fight, right when the dialog begins. Anyone ever had this issue happen? I tried two different brand Cf Cards. Still the same. Bothe CF cards are 512mb. One CF card is an STEC and the other I a Transcend.

Exactly where abouts does this occur? I've just copied the file to a CF and it's working fine throughout the attract screen.

Exactly where abouts does this occur? I've just copied the file to a CF and it's working fine throughout the attract screen.
Hello. This happens right before the fight with Geese Howard. It freezes during the conversation.

back to CF ID's is there not a database somewhere with ID info ? i use Swissbit CF cards and everyone i use the ID has always been 3030 i got one and it had this on it so because i have nothing that works to give me the ID ( nothing worked for me) i kept buying Swissbit CF cards and using the same ID which so far has not failed me

The Sandisk cards I use have at least half a dozen different offsets.

You can post here all kind of tools, utilities or programs that help uploading games into the Naomi.

Here is a blog with a tool that will let you upload decrypted Naomi Binaries into a CF.

REMEMBER! You need to get the Card ID (2 bytes) from your card. You need to connect it directly to the IDE bus or via PCMCIA. Other methods like USB adaptors mask the access and wont' allow to see the ID.

http://notinmame.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/naomicf.html
I just tried this app (v1.34) under windows 10, and it does not allow me to select a drive. Tried with WXP support as admin and nothing, so I guess it does not work under W10.

Last edited:
The function of this thread is to support issues regarding: gcfi

Please direct questions about other tools to their respective authors or create a dedicated thread.

Back