What's new
For Sale

SQuser

Student
Reaction score
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

QQ截图20211116174251.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...m=5261.ProductManageOnline.0.0.22ef4edfLqz5Uw

If you guys are interested in it,click this link and leave a message for us,we will help you solve the problems
O1CN01237lgwBWJLBfQlW_!!1866127209.jpg
O1CN01237lh2Jb3bBkEgn_!!1866127209.jpg
O1CN01nrctib237lsfihjm0_!!1866127209.jpg

Last edited:
Hello ! Nice list !
Are we talking about original boards or converts with nice repro stickers ?
It would be nice to specify it ;)

Hello ! Nice list !
Are we talking about original boards or converts with nice repro stickers ?
It would be nice to specify it ;)
yes,if you have some questions,you can contact us in our Aliexpress store

"Yes" they are original or, "yes" they are converts ?

What I meant was :
"it would be nice (and fair) to specify what those boards are in the description in your Arcade Projects thread"
So people with less experience would know if they get an original board or a convert with nice repro eprom stickers.

Those boards are conversions and they have the crappy populated sound section which have very harsh sound/limited range of volume control.

They’re the CPS1.5 boards populated very poorly. There are many posts on the forum from unhappy people with such boards. Don’t waste your money on this shite, find a nice condition CPS-1 board, grab a multi, call it a day.

Sorry to thread jack, but these are just spammers peddling their AliExpress crap without contributing here.

Those boards are conversions and they have the crappy populated sound section which have very harsh sound/limited range of volume control. They’re the CPS1.5 boards populated very poorly. There are many posts on the forum from unhappy people with such boards. Don’t waste your money on this shite, find a nice condition CPS-1 board, grab a multi, call it a day. Sorry to thread jack, but these are just spammers peddling their AliExpress crap without contributing here.

Those boards are conversions and they have the crappy populated sound section which have very harsh sound/limited range of volume control.

They’re the CPS1.5 boards populated very poorly. There are many posts on the forum from unhappy people with such boards. Don’t waste your money on this shite, find a nice condition CPS-1 board, grab a multi, call it a day.

Sorry to thread jack, but these are just spammers peddling their AliExpress crap without contributing here.
hi,we do not agree your answer,we sell these boards honestly,if you don't like it,you can apply a refund,when you place an order,we will try our best to serve you

Your assurances of honesty would be more meaningful if you actually answered reasonable questions directed to you in good faith, rather than fobbing people off to Aliexpress (that bastion of reputable sellers awash with integrity).

Your assurances of honesty would be more meaningful if you actually answered reasonable questions directed to you in good faith, rather than fobbing people off to Aliexpress (that bastion of reputable sellers awash with integrity).
ok,we will answer the question

they are original cps1 boards
Original = PCB Made by Capcom, with Mask ROMs and EPROMs from the Capcom Factory
Conversion = PCB Made by Capcom with ROMs programmed by someone who is not Capcom, or modifications made to the PCB (like non-original Amplifier)
Bootleg = PCB not Made By Capcom

Original = PCB Made by Capcom, with Mask ROMs and EPROMs from the Capcom Factory
Conversion = PCB Made by Capcom with ROMs programmed by someone who is not Capcom, or modifications made to the PCB (like non-original Amplifier)
Bootleg = PCB not Made By Capcom

we are sorry about that,we will ask the producer if they have original boards

“the standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

This thread is indexed and searchable on Google. This community has a good reputation and this poster seems to be cynically taking advantage of these factors.
The username looks like it was system generated by a SEO tool, and I’m guessing that the poster runs dozens or hundreds of similar alts. All of this is pretty standard stuff from any SEO playbook.
A lot of people work quite hard to make this a valuable and engaged community. This kind of content actively damages that value and erodes that engagement

Have the mods @brizzo @Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w seen this and are ok with it? If they have and are thats lovely, but sometimes this stuff slips through

Still wondering why we let for-profit sellers who don't contribute come in here and try to peddle obviously fake/bootleg/converted/clone crap?

I'm not even trying to gatekeep; it's pretty simple really:
  1. Buyers & Sellers: Post an introduction in the welcome/intro forum
  2. Sellers: BE UP FRONT about what you are selling. If it's a bootleg, say it's a bootleg. If it's a mix of original boards and clone boards/parts, then say so.
  3. Sellers: Don't duck straightforward questions. If someone is asking whether or not they are conversions or bootlegs, answer the question.
Marketplace participants (buyers AND sellers) who can't even perform these bare minimum requirements shouldn't be allowed to post in the Marketplace. I'll also go a little further to call out that Rule 2 & Rule 8 are not being followed by these Aliexpress peddlers (see point 2 and 3 above). Is there a user tag/flair/whatever you call it for businesses? Might be worth spinning one of those up, but perhaps enforcing the existing rules is a good first step.

Have the mods @brizzo @Darksoft @Mitsurugi-w seen this and are ok with it? If they have and are thats lovely, but sometimes this stuff slips through
Yes and replied in the other threads from SQuser

Still wondering why we let for-profit sellers who don't contribute come in here and try to peddle obviously fake/bootleg/converted/clone crap?

I'm not even trying to gatekeep; it's pretty simple really:
  1. Buyers & Sellers: Post an introduction in the welcome/intro forum
  2. Sellers: BE UP FRONT about what you are selling. If it's a bootleg, say it's a bootleg. If it's a mix of original boards and clone boards/parts, then say so.
  3. Sellers: Don't duck straightforward questions. If someone is asking whether or not they are conversions or bootlegs, answer the question.
Marketplace participants (buyers AND sellers) who can't even perform these bare minimum requirements shouldn't be allowed to post in the Marketplace. I'll also go a little further to call out that Rule 2 & Rule 8 are not being followed by these Aliexpress peddlers (see point 2 and 3 above). Is there a user tag/flair/whatever you call it for businesses? Might be worth spinning one of those up, but perhaps enforcing the existing rules is a good first step.
Hi : sir's

Being just a buyer of the multi kits, some products here and in the for sale section.
Hopefully i will not get bounced from the site. Still would at least like to buy a few more multi's and some related hardware including spinners.
Be as it may, bounced or not. Best wishes to one and all.

PS : ( understand the frustration, but not my area to but in!)

Kind regards
Euphoria
🙃

Hi : sir's

Being just a buyer of the multi kits, some products here and in the for sale section.
Hopefully i will not get bounced from the site. Still would at least like to buy a few more multi's and some related hardware including spinners.
Be as it may, bounced or not. Best wishes to one and all.

PS : ( understand the frustration, but not my area to but in!)

Kind regards
Euphoria
🙃

No worries! And, just to be clear, I'm not suggesting people get banned just for not posting every single day or whatever, I'm just saying at least do the community the courtesy of introducing yourself.

Back