What's new
Were there any updates with an HDMI cutout for this case yet? I wonder if it's possible to relocate the HDMI connector with an exension similar to CPS3. I guess this would be a question for those tht have installed it already.
The CPS3 was easy to make it because people used the HDMI extender cable, thanks to @Epyc
But CPS2 is different. Im still working on it :(

Maybe in the next batch he makes.

Are you able to mount CPS2DigitalAV another way so we can re-route the HDMI connector to the rear with an extension instead?

The CPS3 was easy to make it because people used the HDMI extender cable, thanks to @Epyc
But CPS2 is different. Im still working on it :(

Do you think we can re-route if it would be easier? Similar to your CPS3 setup?

Last edited:
FWIW, this is how I extended the HDMI to the rear on Jasen's CP2 case. @hursit, would this require your CPS2 case to be slightly wider?

Eu3o7hDUcAEDuci.jpeg
EuyYM0oU4AEUI2G.jpeg

Last edited:
FWIW, this is how I extended the HDMI to the rear on Jasen's CP2 case. @hursit, would this require your CPS2 to be slightly wider?

Eu3o7hDUcAEDuci.jpeg
EuyYM0oU4AEUI2G.jpeg

Does the Digitalmod need to be mounted that way? can we change the install orientation of that PCB?

Does the Digitalmod need to be mounted that way? can we change the install orientation of that PCB?
You can definitely change and move the PCB. That would require additional solder work and will not allow the use of the 2x5 headers. Instead, you would have to solder wires to allow for PCB re-position. I did the same PCB repositioning on my CPS3 board. See below.

Attachments

• install-2.jpeg
    install-2.jpeg
    534.3 KB · Views: 184
  • install-3.jpeg
    install-3.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 196
  • CPS3 digiAV repositioned.jpeg
    CPS3 digiAV repositioned.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 217
I don’t want to do anymore resoldering. It’s kind of sitting where it is sitting. Moving it would be difficult.

I don’t want to do anymore resoldering. It’s kind of sitting where it is sitting. Moving it would be difficult.

From the looks of it the main solder points can stay right? One could simply snip and solder from the wires instead of directly on the HDMI pcb?

Hello People
The Black Friday sale started for the CPS2 Case too.
The price is 139$ (It was 175$ )
I will go to outside the city at the 1th December to shoot my movie, I will come back at 17th December. So that meanS i will start to ship the products first week of the January 2022
Please conside this situation.
you can order it from my website

Hello
sorry but i have stopped the some metal products after black friday
CPS2,CPS3,Dreamcase and TMX Arcade will be no available longer.

I will focus on another projects.
Ah that’s a real shame! Great looking case.

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.

With this case, and Jansen’s case being gone forever, does anyone know any alternatives?

Oh no! Literally just found this thread :(

If anyone has a spare one of hursit CPS-2 cases that they wouldn't mind selling on, please hit me up.

Best of luck with your next projects, Hursit - I fully expect them to be spectacular

Back