What's new
WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!

Should we get more?
interests on the forum will determine so.
Yes we will need more :) . I only ordered 2 first time around, but will need a few more for sure. Plus im sure with most people getting the multi, these will be needed so they dont have to sacrifice the c board form one of their games.
Thanks for arranging it & thanks to your sis-inlaw as well :thumbsup:

There might be other arcade goods maybe worth a look for her to offer for sale that are only on Taobao, maybe she can act as proxy/or just buy enough stock if there is enough interest in something??
YES of course!

we are not rich so we are trying to play it safe.

another 10, 20, 40?

we sold 4o units in 1 day :D
its incredible! the AP-scene is strong!

we are not rich so we are trying to play it safe.

another 10, 20, 40?

we sold 4o units in 1 day
its incredible! the AP-scene is strong!
You could probably do another 40 without issues :)
Im gonna cross post this on the CPS1 Multi thread

OK, i will get them! I am counting on you guys!

I’m not sure if I need one. I got to check what my board has, but if it’s not compatible I’ll order one from the new stock.

Definitely worth getting more, the price went up slightly on the taobao listing. I imagine there will be quite a few others wanting a C board later on.

Managed to get mine yesterday.

Ordered 1, for the price I have one board that should work but needs to be soldered and modified, worth it just to have this and that as a backup or not have to worry about that. If I end up not using would be happy to send someone elses when if/when these are gone.

Order one set of 2,
first because i won't have to sacrifice a C board, 2nd as spare.

I have one from @lydz works great but its modified. So if we do a bulk buy ill buy a unmodified.

just ordered one as well
thank you all for sharing and helping
this group is one of a kind!

I put an order in for five, I'll likely keep three for myself and make the other two available for anyone in the UK.

Had been down to my very last spare B21 chip otherwise!

ordered a pair of boards, everything is hopefully coming together for the multi when it is available

Back