hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
UPDATE

CPS 1.5 PUNISHER
CPS2
CPS3

Label Stickers ready for shipping. It is UV OFFSET Print on a Special Waterproof Stickers.

The price is 6,99 USD Each

DHL Express Shipping cost is 19 USD up to 2KG :) . You can buy it directly from the website if you want DHL.

Another shipping method is PTT ( National Post Service Turkey ) Registered Airmail. It is 9 USD to USA and EUROPE. But it takes 15-20 days. Please PM to me if you want these shipping method. I couldnt add it on the website. You can buy it by Paypal directly.

trfightstick.com/cp-s-label-stickers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people.
I just realize i have already datas for the CPS2 stickers because of the my poster designs.

Today i have made Marvel Vs. Capcom Label Stickers USA and Japan Versions. But Colored version. The characters Re-drawn and other parts have been Vectorized ( LOGO etc. )
If people interest with the other games, i can print them as OFFSET and lamination. It will be very cheap i think :).

You can ask another CPS2 games. Lets find out what can i do for the other games.

NOTE: I dont sell or create the original versions.There are some people are selling them.

wb5Oq2B.png

Ve2nXIJ.png

07AG0l0.png

irWCEtj.png

Last edited:
Oh nice!!! I need labels for Punisher, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs for my CPS1.5 boards, can you make those??

Oh nice!!! I need labels for Punisher, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs for my CPS1.5 boards, can you make those??
if you send me some scans, i will try my best ;)

is this Cadillacs ?

Cps15_cadillacs_and_dinosaurs_english_label.jpg

These look great!

I really need a nice CPS1.5 Punisher one. There are 3 versions, 2 color and 1 black and white. None of them look like yours, which I think looks great, so I would buy a replica of the original OR one of yours. There is no one selling Punisher, other than one person in Europe who only sells the b/w one.

I don't need C&D, but would buy one if it helps them get printed.

will these be fully cut along the curved corners?

EDIT: Also, if you need another picture of C&D let me know. I don't have a scanner, but I can take a zoomed in pic with my phone.

Really interested in this. Looking to get the Alpha series and VS series!

Think the other colour Punisher label is similar to the poster, the blue version maybe based on this one as well.

ci-171224035040-960.jpg

These look great!

I really need a nice CPS1.5 Punisher one. There are 3 versions, 2 color and 1 black and white. None of them look like yours, which I think looks great, so I would buy a replica of the original OR one of yours. There is no one selling Punisher, other than one person in Europe who only sells the b/w one.

I don't need C&D, but would buy one if it helps them get printed.

will these be fully cut along the curved corners?

EDIT: Also, if you need another picture of C&D let me know. I don't have a scanner, but I can take a zoomed in pic with my phone.
I think i can make the Poster Version of Label Sticker. Another Color version is impossible to make it for now :( . Maybe possible but need much more effort :D
And yes the edges will be Ready and it will be Re-Cut
is this Cadillacs ?
Yes it is :)
This is one version of The Punisher, I think there is another color version and a blue one.
In any case I prefer one based on the poster you made :D

Cps15_the_punisher_english_label.jpg
I think i can make the Poster Version of Label Sticker. Another Color version is impossible to make it for now :( . Maybe possible but need much more effort :D
And yes the edges will be Ready and it will be Re-Cut
Really interested in this. Looking to get the Alpha series and VS series!
I will do those too
Think the other colour Punisher label is similar to the poster, the blue version maybe based on this one as well.

ci-171224035040-960.jpg
Thanks Mate. I can make it. Do you have another close shot scan or pictures please ?

X-Men Children Of The Atom is ready
Fully Vectorized.

Y4CiT2l.png

kK33MtE.png

Is this any good...

There is an auction here with the same label. Small text on the bottom left seem to read as - PUN KBJ93/5 AL

ebay auction

sxqkiyE.jpg

Is this any good...

There is an auction here with the same label. Small text on the bottom left seem to read as - PUN KBJ93/5 AL

ebay auction

sxqkiyE.jpg
YES, this is the preferred one. The blue one is this with no color, and the one Derrick posted is OK, but for my money, this is the one!

I am also looking for Muscle Bomber DUO (not the first one) if you get bored. The market for the Duo HAS to be tiny...

mbombrdj.png

Looks great! I'll buy as is, but if you wanted to tweak it, Kingpin's head is either a little higher or the logo a little lower on the original,

But I actually prefer your version!

You should do a CPS1 and CPS2 multi label in your own style!

Looks great! I'll buy as is, but if you wanted to tweak it, Kingpin's head is either a little higher or the logo a little lower on the original,

Good eyes :D Thanks. I will fix it

Good eyes :D Thanks. I will fix it
I like yours because you can see to top of the building too. Will yours be an exact fit? If so, I say keep it as is!

Back