What's new
My cash is ready/waiting (600$ in a seperate savings) I'll send it over the sec I'm called on to do so.
I only said 24 hours because I need time to login here and see that my number has in fact been called. :)

My cash is ready/waiting (600$ in a seperate savings) I'll send it over the sec I'm called on to do so.
I only said 24 hours because I need time to login here and see that my number has in fact been called. :)
I know, I was being facetious. I think they may have waiting a bit long for the S16 multis, but giving people a day or two is no big deal.

No doubt these will sell gangbusters. Go for an even 500 if you can afford it.
I love the enthusiasm but 300 and 400 are also even! :P

I'm excited for this. I got the MiSTer recently, and own all the CPS1.5 games (except for DUO!!!!!) but to be honest, playing on the real hardware is the way to go, so I'm excited for others to be able to grab a cheap CPS1 board and play these games. They are almost ALL good to great. Capcom was truly a hit maker during the time.

Last edited:
I would like to buy one so I can hook it up to one of these :)

Attachments

• 145259492_10164597361880431_6649409705056032551_n.jpg
    145259492_10164597361880431_6649409705056032551_n.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 175
Hello Draksoft.

Does the Qsound sound from CPS 1.5 like you have? It is a sound emulated by FPGA.

Can you explain how the Qsound CPS 1.5 sound works on the Multi?

Thank you very much. Power CPS!

Can you explain how the Qsound CPS 1.5 sound works on the Multi?
He already did...
The multi board contains the original Qsound chip.
This removes the need for a real "D-board" (aka the Qsound board inside a CPS 1.5 stack).

Currently NOTHING is being emulated/simulated, some fancy code patching/redirection is happing but that's to defeat C-board protections.
The hardware is REAL (Qsound accurate)! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya lo hizo ...
La placa múltiple contiene el chip Qsound original.
Esto elimina la necesidad de una "placa D" real (también conocida como la placa Qsound dentro de una pila CPS 1.5).

Actualmente NADA está siendo emulado / simulado, algunos parches / redireccionamientos de código sofisticados están ocurriendo, pero eso es para derrotar las protecciones de la placa C.
¡El hardware es REAL (precisión Qsound)! :RE
Wonderfull :)

I cant believe we are almost across the line! Incredible!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 112
Back