What's new
Or use the generator :D

Code:
CPS1-Multi ROMset generator (Dec 23 2021/10:12:42) (0228)
coding   : rtw
version  : 1.0.20
name     : 1941, Capcom, clk: 10000000 hz
directory: .\cps1\games\1941\
writing  : maincpu, maincpu.03 (0x400000) (truncated: 0x300000)
writing  : gfx, gfx.01 (0x100000)
writing  : gfx, gfx.02 (0x100000)
writing  : audiocpu, audiocpu.06 (0x18000)
writing  : oki, oki.05 (0x40000)
writing  : name, name (0x23)
writing  : config, config (0x2)
writing  : enckey, enckey (0x3)

@Darksoft Sorry if this question has already been asked. Is Marqs' DigiAV kit going to work with the CPS1 Multi and Qsound? Would the audio out of the HDMI output be in Stereo?

Hey @Epyc - this already exists, but the parts right now are very difficult to come by. There is the regular CPS2 Digital A/V board you need, and then a helper board that you have to build (thus far, I haven't seen anyone offering any up professionally built).

Matt

hello! Is Street Fighter 2 dash a good donor?
I think I bought it years ago and it's been waiting for this multi since :D

Crap I got waaaaaaay to excited (almost dropped my coffee on my laptop) but im not in the first 250 and ordered:

HSS
Intereest Check: 270
Order number: 41168
Transaction number: 7BR56038MN2994933

Not sure what to do now?

Crap I got waaaaaaay to excited (almost dropped my coffee on my laptop) but im not in the first 250 and ordered:

HSS
Intereest Check: 270
Order number: 41168
Transaction number: 7BR56038MN2994933

Not sure what to do now?
No worries, if you got lucky you have entered first batch, if not you just have to wait a few more days for the 2nd batch.
Congratulations! I'm dropping and spilling coffe everyday since the announcement to be honest #madman

Hey @Epyc - this already exists, but the parts right now are very difficult to come by. There is the regular CPS2 Digital A/V board you need, and then a helper board that you have to build (thus far, I haven't seen anyone offering any up professionally built).

Matt
It will be interesting to see how audio will be tapped for Marq's DigA/V board, for the CPS1 you have to tap a point on the A board, so how will you tap audio for Qsound? etc...

Here is the link for the helper board over on Osh.
It will be interesting to see how audio will be tapped for Marq's DigA/V board, for the CPS1 you have to tap a point on the A board, so how will you tap audio for Qsound? etc...

Good point - it's all done on the A board - not knowing how qsound works, its possible (likely) that it won't handle any qsound.

Matt

I assume we are all suppose to be posting this

HSS
Order number: 41170
Interest number: 146

Back