What's new
Mine is on a delivery truck that is certainly taking its time to get here. Heh. Not in a huge rush, however, as my cabinet is pretty much in pieces as I figure out what cables to route and where. Trying to cram all three CPS multi-boards in one Dynamo HS-5 without making any modifications to the cabinet interior.

Just got my shipping notification.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hi mate, was yours from Saveyourgames?

What a nice thing of Darksoft and team to do!
Yea, I mean it would have been awesome if that detail was shared...
I did a lot of bitch'n for basically zero reason. :P

CPS1 multi gets my vote for BEST DS MULTI ever!
The design/install is great/well thought-out.

Only one minor complaint so far...
Kit should have included a CPS1 kick extension harness to move that connector forward/to the filterboard.

just got my shipping number from Italy to France - grazie mille -8o

DHL ETA the 18/05...those guy never played Sonic the Hedgehog !

Attachments

• 4934_2.jpg
    4934_2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 53
Mine has been sitting in the Minnesota Regional processing center since the 8th. I live thousands of miles from Minnesota.

In my experience, if something sits longer than 1 day you are looking at serious delays or it's lost.

I wish UPS was an option. The USPS just isn't reliable.

I'm not impatient. I'm just concerned for its well-being

Yea, I mean it would have been awesome if that detail was shared...
I did a lot of bitch'n for basically zero reason. :P

CPS1 multi gets my vote for BEST DS MULTI ever!
The design/install is great/well thought-out.

Only one minor complaint so far...
Kit should have included a CPS1 kick extension harness to move that connector forward/to the filterboard.
It was absolutely for a great reason, you entertained about half of us greatly. Of course, not the other half, but let’s focus on the positive here.

As for your games, you have listed Strider retail release. Is there another version of Strider out there, and what’s the difference?

Installation was pretty straightforward after following the instructions.
513CB40E-A871-46F3-8829-55938AA075BD.jpeg

BDA94CC0-58B1-48C7-88E5-76E3C471533F.jpeg

Just 2 wires to solder for Reset and Q-Sound toggling. Luckily these wires solder to existing pins and not straight to vias, making them easy to solder to and harder to rip off.

Last edited:
Back