What's new
1D7A153C-C3C9-4BCE-8AB2-9A5A2EF6CD75.jpeg

Installed. Not exactly the perfect fit but a little bending made it happpen. The real kick in the balls is that my stereo harness is wired backwards!!! Gotta find my de-pinning tool…

Last edited:
Thanks. Couldn’t ignore this one. Now just need the spinners!
Hursit and his elves r hard at work making the spinners for all the good multi boyz and multi girlz. Legend has it, if u light a candle on ur window sill at night, Hursit and his elves will see it and they will make ur spinners first.

I have 37 of these already assembled to sell. Once I get the spinner pcbs in I'll start selling cables, spinner pcbs, and these control helpers. The remotes are being manufactured for me. Not sure when they will be ready yet.

IMG-6d9d948e084ce28aa6026fc234c9ae7a-V.jpg
I am in for 1, too!

that's incomplete:

cps2_cps3_naomi_kick_4p_pinout.gif

as for CPS1.5 Extra Connectors it's all over the place and requires JAMMA pins for 3 and 4:
cps1.5_qsound_kick_4P_pinout.gif

I don't know how the kick connectors map to those headers since none of the CPS1.5 game use it but this is assuming it's the same pinout as the C-Board connector on CPS 1 games.

EDIT: looking at these pins it seems that there might not be a need to switch anything at all. I always wondered why the CPS2 kick pins seemed all over the place, but it looks like they just stole the mapping from CPS1 and threw it on the new connector.

Last edited:
Strictly speaking about the multi's themselves (not the games they play) F3 is my 3rd fave DS multi of all time.

1. CPS1
  2. CPS2
  3. F3
Gonna have to agree with u there. Cps1 and 2 are legendary, but the f3 has a healthy variety of fantastic games for all tastes. SD card setup is super easy too. Even a pleb like me can do that right lol

1D7A153C-C3C9-4BCE-8AB2-9A5A2EF6CD75.jpeg

Installed. Not exactly the perfect fit but a little bending made it happpen. The real kick in the balls is that my stereo harness is wired backwards!!! Gotta find my de-pinning tool…
I thought the red RCA is usually the right channel by convention?

Reactions: nem
Back