What's new
just shoot me your address and ill send them out.
Add 'em to the "big box" heh.
  • Vewlix marquee LED kit = Paid
  • Vewlix reproduction marquee plexi = IOU
  • CPS1 Multi CPS2 kicks adapter = IOU
  • Red/White RCA jacks = IOU
I should be able to take care of all the IOU's this week/Thursday (sooner if someone buys my R-Type 2 PCB). :D

Add 'em to the "big box" heh.
  • Vewlix marquee LED kit = Paid
  • Vewlix reproduction marquee plexi = IOU
  • CPS1 Multi CPS2 kicks adapter = IOU
  • Red/White RCA jacks = IOU
I should be able to take care of all the IOU's this week/Thursday (sooner if someone buys my R-Type 2 PCB). :D
Dont remind me ;(, I took over the dining run table and made it into the assembly line of the LED kits. The wife is not happy, but I told her that it is the way. :D

No rush on the payment, I have way too much stuff going on

LED Kits
Repro Marquee
Egret 2 PSU adapter (Im building those now to ship out some assembled ones, and waiting on a few packaging goods, to send out kits)
I have a couple of personal Vewlix projects going

CPS1 multi ( have like 3-4 addon projects going)
Now with the final version of the multi in hand I have redesigned both the RCA Audio output PCB and the Dual Crystal switch PCB. made both smaller, and easier to install.

Now with the final version of the multi in hand I have redesigned both the RCA Audio output PCB and the Dual Crystal switch PCB. made both smaller, and easier to install.
Its the desolder I'm concerned with... I've removed GBA crystals before, but that CPS crystal is rather large. I doubt I can focus enough heat on in that one area to pull it.

C2E613FC-AFB3-486B-9C04-654D2500A85F.jpeg

These arrived at the post box today, off to the first lot of AU/NZ pre-orderers tomorrow…

It’s still fine to make fun of the FPGA plebians if we randomly get assigned a Qsound chip though right?

I’m waiting to see what I end up with so I can fiercly argue for it being the best option, no matter which one it is.

Qsound boyz rule! Clearly the best option! Wow such sound!

2299BA87-9C6D-4043-AB9F-BC5A2CE8B0AB.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, what is that little switch for right by the C-board Connection on the Multi? What is the difference between Off and On and what should it be set to when running the multi? There isn't a whole lot of documentation/information on the board yet (for obvious reasons as it's brand new) so I don't want to muck something up.

Just out of curiosity, what is that little switch for right by the C-board Connection on the Multi? What is the difference between Off and On and what should it be set to when running the multi? There isn't a whole lot of documentation/information on the board yet (for obvious reasons as it's brand new) so I don't want to muck something up.
The switch is documented in the guide for the kit. In short, one version of the C board has the connectors for kicks and spinners built into it. If you are using that verson of the C board, you need to flip the switch.

The switch is documented in the guide for the kit. In short, one version of the C board has the connectors for kicks and spinners built into it. If you are using that verson of the C board, you need to flip the switch.
Ahhhh, thank you. I had missed that part of it somehow. Perhaps in a future revision of the guide, the parts on the multi that the user would need to know about could be pointed out somehow? Kind of the like the diagrams are given for the backs of A/V receivers at the start of those manuals?

Back