What's new
Well, USPS appears to be moving at a snails pace. My multi was scheduled for delivery today, but my local post office never received the package.

Well, USPS appears to be moving at a snails pace. My multi was scheduled for delivery today, but my local post office never received the package.
Did you order from HSS? Mine was shipped UPS Ground, but yeah also seems to be just bouncing around in MN (where they ship from) since the 23rd. I also have a Nemesis PCB I was expecting to have by the long weekend stuck in customs. Shipping delays are a bummer!

Did you order from HSS? Mine was shipped UPS Ground, but yeah also seems to be just bouncing around in MN (where they ship from) since the 23rd. I also have a Nemesis PCB I was expecting to have by the long weekend stuck in customs. Shipping delays are a bummer!
I ordered from HSS, where I live they ship via USPS. I've just had a fair amount of USPS problems recently. I currently have a package that I ordered off ebay that shipped from Indiana and ended up in Florida (Opa Locka, FL) and hasn't moved since May 18th. This package should have been sent to Chicago, IL

Thankfully, my multi has arrived at my local distribution center, so I might actually receive it tomorrow with any luck.

I ship to China regularly at my work and those addresses regularly exceed the character limit in the shipping software, it's nuts. And yeah Germany and some other northern European countries have some awesomely short addresses.

I'm likely to get an fpga as i just received shipping notice from saveyourgames. Can I diy desolder the fpga with hot air and install qsound as I've several cps2 boards?

I'm likely to get an fpga as i just received shipping notice from saveyourgames. Can I diy desolder the fpga with hot air and install qsound as I've several cps2 boards?
Not really. The qsound pcb is just that a pcb with a Qsound. The FPGA pcb is a PCB with a SMD in different shape and number of pins than the Qsound and with lots of additional chips like level shifters, eeprom, etc. All these components are brand new, so much better and lasting than an old refurbished Qsound chip.

Last edited:
No. The FPGA board is a whole other beast of a PCB.

Also, I get that it’s cool to have a QSound chip, but I think it’s truly fallen on deaf ears the fact the FPGA is 100% the same as a legit QSound chip.

It’s not going to make the games in any way better or worse…

Received this morning! Just wanted to publicly thank everyone involved in getting this kit out for us to enjoy. Fantastic service from Aldo @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES as always.

Looking forward to putting everything together in time for the weekend.

Thank you SaveYourGames delivered mega quick to the U.K.
20220526_180802.jpg

Thank you Dark Soft and everybody involved in getting this beautiful piece of hardware made.😀

Back