What's new
I just posted a firmware update on the 1st page that fixes the lines on the cave stage in Chiki Chiki Boys. Just unpack and copy to the root of the microSD and should be deleted if the update went well.

Please let me know if that worked for you.

Thanks!
I just tried it out and it worked great!
File disappeared after it loaded and no more lines in the cave.
Thank you

Great idea, i did same, very easy to drill and cotter pin lock firmely the fingerboard.
So basically you just drill a small hole through the blue plastic and the fingerboard while inserted, then push the cotter pin through?

Different gfx processor and even sound chip. That would be an epic job that only few people could do.

While you are at it make it Namco System 2, Irem M92 and Cave CV1000B and CV1000D compatible :)

Probably Irem could be ported ro CPS2 in 9 months or so hy someone very dedicated ;)

I'd love to see some of these big sprite Konaki games like Vendetta, running on CPS3. I doubt there is someone with the time and the skills to do this....

my multi cps1 from time to time as for example in sf2ce voices and speeches appear with different sounds and out of context. Has anyone ever experienced this? is there any firmware update for the cps1 multi?

Back