What's new
PAL chip replaced on A board.

Did you test the A&C boards to work before installing the multi?

SD card formated correctly? on Windows or Mac?
Yes, pal chip replaced on A board

Yes, tested Multiple Dash A boards with a combination of B Boards (Final Fight, Area 88, SF2 Hyper) and they all work

SD card formatted to FAT 32, on windows.

me == sad panda

So! 2 things!

1. Do not solder at 2am.. It turns out one of my solder joints had too much and was making contact with another solder joint and caused issues
2. Use flux core solder.. after i cleaned it up and used flux core solder everything came right up

Sorry for the noise! this is an awesome multi! gonna go enjoy some knights of the round!

But I am seeing an issue, perhaps someone else has seen?

I can't really play my multi for any length of time. ever game I've tried after about 20 minutes, gets this "ADDRESS ERROR" on the screen and locks up. I have to power off and on and I can play again.

Im not sure if this is something to do with my MicroSD card or what? but it seems to happen with every single game that I play.

Address error seems like the C-board could be dropping the key?
Did you need to reverse a modification on your C?
Do you have another C-board to test with?
Even a B21"sf2ce" C-board could be used to test games like SF2CE/HF, Final Fight 30th AE, Strider Trainer (etc).

So this C-board that I bought from a reputable seller to not have to deal with retrofitting an existing one that was hacked is .... hacked right?

Do I have to unlink these 3 pins and fix the cut traces or do I leave them like that since they are all linked to GND anyway?

*sigh* thank you.
IMG_1849.jpg

So this C-board that I bought from a reputable seller to not have to deal with retrofitting an existing one that was hacked is .... hacked right?

Do I have to unlink these 3 pins and fix the cut traces or do I leave them like that since they are all linked to GND anyway?

*sigh* thank you.
IMG_1849.jpg
100% that is a modded C board.

@rtw :
92641C-1.

so
"
These "Good" Options will work, however you will be limited to only using "decrypted" ROM sets.
It's possible that the "Modified" options above can be "un-modified" to return them to their original key-writing function (allowing you to play encrypted ROMs).
"

IMG_1850.jpg

Last edited:
Strange mod, but if pin 45-47 are GND you should be good to go.

Strange mod, but if pin 45-47 are GND you should be good to go.

strange indeed ... 45-47 are GND and looking at the multi manual, all the mentioned pins are ok! Guess I'm going to give it a try, thanks!
mod.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

This is what im seeing after 20 mins or so of playing, any ideas? This also happens on every single game I've played, not just 1.5

IMG_2404.jpg

This is what im seeing after 20 mins or so of playing, any ideas? This also happens on every single game I've played, not just 1.5
Does your A board have a 12MHz or 10MHz crystal? If 12MHz is your 68000 12MHz?

And here are pics of my C board. Im pretty sure it wasn't modified and all I did was remove the battery

IMG_2406.jpg
IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

Here is a quick picture of my A board, in case anything else needs to be checked. Im not sure of the CPU next to the crystal is 12MHz?

Back