What's new
20220510_053044.jpg

20220510_052912.jpg
So need this remote dip board. best solution thus far!

CPS1.x Multi 8)

Looks great @Mitsurugi-w remote PCB is a little big but I think the community should be able to mod up the LCD case to contain this as well.
Could you perhaps get the board measurements over to @APDWaldo6 so he could start working on it?
Totally agree on CPS1.X Multi since it covers CPS1, CPS1.5 and CPS Changers games, etc... :thumbup:

CPS1.x Multi 8)

Looks great @Mitsurugi-w remote PCB is a little big but I think the community should be able to mod up the LCD case to contain this as well.
Could you perhaps get the board measurements over to @APDWaldo6 so he could start working on it?
That was the proto. Version I have here is smaller. ;)

Getting ready to install my CPS-1 multi and had a quick question. Should I set all of the dip switches to off on the A board?

Maybe it is because the PCB is different in the bootlegs, but I am disappointed that KORYU(Xiang Long, Chinese bootleg), which I most wanted to play with in the bootleg series, does not work properly.

DSC_5358.JPGDSC_5359.JPGDSC_5357.JPGDSC_5360.JPG

Maybe it is because the PCB is different in the bootlegs, but I am disappointed that KORYU(Xiang Long, Chinese bootleg), which I most wanted to play with in the bootleg series, does not work properly.

DSC_5358.JPGDSC_5359.JPGDSC_5357.JPGDSC_5360.JPG

What's special about this bootleg that makes it stand above the other variants? Genuinely curious!

I believe it was on bootleg hardware rather than original capcom hardware.

I think this is a great idea! One can then just use a 3-position dupont wire to the header. C-c-c-c-lean city, baby!

The dual xtal doesn’t have space for extra headers unless @Derick2k wants to figure out where there’s room.

We have spots for dash and reset but qsound is a pin that’s not connected to anything. I don’t like soldering to a chip leg so I added one jumper to another via where there isn’t anything connected, and put a pin header on the other side of that. Here’s the one remaining wire.

B584A81C-7B6B-4BA8-940E-7F9DCBE12366.jpeg

The dual xtal doesn’t have space for extra headers unless @Derick2k wants to figure out where there’s room.

We have spots for dash and reset but qsound is a pin that’s not connected to anything. I don’t like soldering to a chip leg so I added one jumper to another via where there isn’t anything connected, and put a pin header on the other side of that. Here’s the one remaining wire.

This is the only way i can fit a header, you gotta appreciate how small a space we are working with

1654314227226.png

So you have to solder the reset and qsound points on the A board to the solder pads on the left then you cna use a 3pin cable to the multi.
I was trying to fir a 5 pin header but it is tight. Ill tinker with it a bit and see if the design changes/works out.

I also had to eliminate pin one so this board will be soldered only with the 3 necessarry pins, instead of the 4. I made hole bigger to fit standard pin headers, but I suggestr the use of machine pins, Im not sure if the througholes for the original crystals are large enough for regular pins, if they are then thats awesom and use regular pins then.

Nice work! I'll do the same.
This is the only way i can fit a header, you gotta appreciate how small a space we are working with

1654314227226.png

So you have to solder the reset and qsound points on the A board to the solder pads on the left then you cna use a 3pin cable to the multi.
I was trying to fir a 5 pin header but it is tight. Ill tinker with it a bit and see if the design changes/works out.

I also had to eliminate pin one so this board will be soldered only with the 3 necessarry pins, instead of the 4. I made hole bigger to fit standard pin headers, but I suggestr the use of machine pins, Im not sure if the througholes for the original crystals are large enough for regular pins, if they are then thats awesom and use regular pins then.
Looking good brutha!

Back